STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Welcome to forum, owensd! Your module idea is the way to go if you are confused but you have to admit the problem is no worse than you would face with the hard copies. And you wouldn’t practically be able to make a module from hard copies.

So what I was originally planning to do, before I found out that WoTC files are encrypted and don't allow for exporting out, was to create a module with only the classes and race options that we were going to be using. Alas, it was not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by owensd View Post
    So what I was originally planning to do, before I found out that WoTC files are encrypted and don't allow for exporting out, was to create a module with only the classes and race options that we were going to be using. Alas, it was not to be.
    See here for details on how to make your own modules containing just the info you want: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le+export+copy
    And here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post396266

Additionally, for your issue of finding information, you may find accessing the data lists from within the library a little bit easier to work with. These give you direct access to the data specific to that module only.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 14th, 2018 at 07:53.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ooh, thanks! I thought I tried copying items before and it wasn't working. I'll try it out again and see.

Thread Information