Starfinder Playlist

New User Attempting to Install

Greetings

I have recently attempted to download and install your demo version of Fantasy Grounds. I created a forum account (obviously) and connected my account to Steam. When I attempt to use the program, I get stuck here:

Network Error.PNG

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Are you running MalwareBytes? If so, disable that.

So this software is considered Malware? That probably should be addressed at some point

Thank you, that solved the issue. Do I need to have my malware protection disabled every time I need to use it?

No, FG isn't considered Malware. The problem lies with Malwarebytes. They made some kind of update a few weeks ago and this caused issues with Fantasy Grounds. They apparently have fixed the issue in their latest Beta build but as far as I know another update hasn't been released.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just got word from the MalwareBytes team this morning that a potential patch has been released, but that users may need to manually update to get the patch quickly.
    Go to Settings->Application->Install Application Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information