Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Yeah so I want to run a game on Thursdays at around 6:30pm est. I have a ultimate licence, all the D&D 5e modules for Fantasy grounds. Let me know what you think. I think i already have a player ready to play. Donk might be the same guy who is playing in my weekend game lol.

I see you were looking to get Donk83 to DM it, I would be interested in him running the game also, wouldn't mind sharing a game or something either.

If you are interested in running or co-running it, Julstan, I'm sure that we'd all be thrilled to play!

If Julstan runs a game at 6:30 EST, then count me out. That's too early. Sorry.

6:30 EST would be too early for me as well ... best would be 8EST maybe a little wiggle room with that

Well as far as time scheduling goes, I can start it later. 6:30pm is the time i am usually home from work every other week. This coming Thursday I am off work..

Being a husband/father, I give my time when I come home to my wife and son first, then I can do what I want later that evening. And by 'later in the evening' I mean 8 PM CST. I just can't guarantee anything earlier.

Hmm that's 9pm EST not sure how that would work with anyone else. But it wouldn't bother me to play that late, It would be more of a bi-weekly thing though not sure if i can stay up to late. I have to be up on Friday at 3am EST every week. This week I can just nap before we play, but next week I would need to start earlier or have a hard stop time of like 11pm EST or I might even fall asleep in my chair before then.
    Last edited by Julstan; July 11th, 2018 at 18:50.

Im all for a bi-weekly adventure. Julstan, would another night not be as spectacularly early for you to wake the following day?
    Looks like Soup and I are the CST troublemakers

Well that't only an hour behind me, I had another group that was meeting every thursday and one of those players is dedicated to playing thursday thats why i wanted to do it thursday. But i am off every wednesday right now.

Thread Information