STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

All Created Images, Encounters & Stories shared to all, each time I load my Campaign.

Hey All

I apologise in advance if anyone has had this issue before, I tried to google it but was unable to come up with a result that matched. Im using the 5e modules (PHB MM DMG MToF VGtM)

I have done the typical re-install, update, check drivers etc. and tried a suggestion to do with "parent Folders" but no luck so far.

So my issue is that every time i load into Fantasy Grounds and load up my campaign, all my images, stories and encounters are all shared with the players, even if I have un-shared them previously. I read somewhere that this may have something to do with linking content between entries, but I haven't done that with a number of the images and some of the story entries. Furthermore, it only happens with items i have created/imported, none of the 5e content I have purchased seems to have this issue.

Would love to hear if anyone else has had this issue and if there was a fix available. Thanks for all your help in advance also.

Blog Entries
    welcome exsisto

In chat on GM computer type
    /flushdb
    and have the players use the Nuke button on the Fantasy Grounds splash screen

Damned, thanks for the quick response will try it now!!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    welcome exsisto

In chat on GM computer type
    /flushdb
    and have the players use the Nuke button on the Fantasy Grounds splash screen
    Damned, It Worked!! Thank you! Will this be something i need to do from time to time or should it pretty much be sorted now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by exsisto View Post
    Damned, It Worked!! Thank you! Will this be something i need to do from time to time or should it pretty much be sorted now?
    Its a glitch.
    It shouldnt happen.
    When you run this it will unshare everything so only do it if you see this problem again.

Damned, I am now having an issue that all official content is no longer shared even though it has been shared in the module section (with the green ticks)

Blog Entries
    What content are you sharing.
    Only share player resources like PHB.

Unshare by dragging red cross on and then drag green cross back on.

Damned I did try that but no luck unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by exsisto View Post
    Damned I did try that but no luck unfortunately
    Do you mean that when your players go into their module activation window the modules that you have green ticked are not available for them to load?

It may be necessary for your players to nuke their caches before joining if you had a lot shared with them before. (They can do this by clicking on the nuke button top right of the join screen)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Do you mean that when your players go into their module activation window the modules that you have green ticked are not available for them to load?

It may be necessary for your players to nuke their caches before joining if you had a lot shared with them before. (They can do this by clicking on the nuke button top right of the join screen)
    Thanks Zacchaeus, ill have to try this time next time everyone is on.

Thread Information