DICE PACKS BUNDLE

export not working for 4e campaighn

Hi guys i just started using fantasy grounds and currently have the demo version. I am trying to export new modules i have followed the steps in the videos and guides however when i click export i get export failed in my chat window. Any help or tips would be appreciated. im trying to export items with 4e rules.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryjulserenity View Post
    Hi guys i just started using fantasy grounds and currently have the demo version. I am trying to export new modules i have followed the steps in the videos and guides however when i click export i get export failed in my chat window. Any help or tips would be appreciated. im trying to export items with 4e rules.

Thanks.
    Hey mate - you cant save any content with the demo version.

Oh my bad i didn't even think of exporting as though i was saving data. sometimes i miss the simplest of things. That should pretty much be everything it seems once i get the ultimate ill be able to do most of what i want the only thing im not sure of is if i can make templates for races that the 4e ruleset will recognize. Again thanks fort all your help Damned.

Blog Entries
    If you get a one month subscription here you can cancel it prior to the end of the 30 days and request a refund.
    That will let you try it out more fully.

Thanks i will keep that in mind although from what ive seen i believe i will enjoy the program. My cousin uses it with his DM as well and he enjoys it, although being a DM i love the abillity to create new races and classes and powers hopefully ill be able to do all 3 and implement them into the automated part of fg. You have been a great help Damned thank you very much for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryjulserenity View Post
    Thanks i will keep that in mind although from what ive seen i believe i will enjoy the program. My cousin uses it with his DM as well and he enjoys it, although being a DM i love the abillity to create new races and classes and powers hopefully ill be able to do all 3 and implement them into the automated part of fg. You have been a great help Damned thank you very much for your time.
    Races and Classes are not to be 'drag and dropped' in 4e, they have to be put in manually anyway, but it should be easy enough with copy and paste if you create an entry in your library/module.

Powers can be dragged and dropped and should be working with the automated part of FG, if you word them correctly. Well, apart of minor details that kinda always come up even with powers already in the parsed 4e content, so don't worry if a power doesn't immediately work as intended, you have to tweak it to work perfectly most of the time anyway.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

I see thanks for your response Llyle.

Thread Information