Starfinder Playlist

LFP: Dnd 5E Tyranny of Dragons: EDT/EST: Mon 6PM

EDIT: Group Currently Filled 7/12/2018

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time Zone -4 UTC
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday Nights, 6-9 PM.
    Term: Campaign/Module, with option to stay in the group for more; we would love to expand our permanent group.
    Start Date: July 16th, 2018 Character Creation, July 23rd for Campaign start.
    Voice: Discord for Voice and Campaign updates.
    Game System: DnD 5E
    Roleplay/Combat: Mixed
    Player Count: Ideally 6, so play can continue if someone is unable to attend
    Character Type Preferred: PHB + 1 Allowed (DM has all FG books, no third party for characters) for race/class/skills/spells; Roll for ideals/traits/flaws and expected to roleplay them.
    Starting Level/Equip: Level 1 with standard equipment; will consider trading equipment if suits your character background.
    Campaign Details: Tyranny of Dragons (Part 1: Hoard of the Dragon Queen) Hardcover with minor adjustments as needed (typically encounters will be adjusted to best fit the party). We will be using milestone advancement, not XP, for this campaign.

We are looking for dedicated campaign players! If you have a flexible enough schedule to show up each Monday, and are looking for a steady group, we might be for you. Our campaigns are prefaced on the fact the players are meant to be heroes, and should act 'good' for the most part; murder-hobos need not apply. We sometimes run our campaigns 'grittier' than the typical DnD Sat Morning cartoon, although humor is appreciated.

We only ask the game not be bogged down with rules "lawyering". On the fly decisions will be made to keep the story moving, but we are always open to discuss rules, or rulings, before or after a session. If you're only focus is combat and 'winning', this may not be a group for you. Also, any sexual acts/behavior have no place at this table; if you're looking to hook up with an elf, keep looking elsewhere.

If interested, please review the two scenarios below and submit them back to me via direct message. There is no right answer, we only wish to review your reaction. This will be used during the selection process if we have too many wanting in. If you have any questions, feel free to reply here or send a message.

Scenario 1:
    You sit alone at a table, inside your favorite watering hole. You've had an ale or two, and the place is packed with locals as usual. The two gents at the adjacent table begin to get louder, as a disagreement has escalated to a shouting match. As you turn to look, one of them flips the table over and picks up a chair. You turn your head and raise your hands in defense, but the chair slams hard enough to knock you to the ground, as the intended target ducks just in time. What do you do?

Scenario 2:
    You're a brave and heroic knight, sent out to clear some goblins in a nearby cavern. You've just fought off wave after wave of pesky critters, when the cavern begins to look different. It now resembles more of a structure than cave, as laid brick line the floor and walls. The corridor up ahead ends with an open door, and shadows dancing on the back wall. You can hear speaking from the room, but are unable to distinguish the language, much less the words being uttered. What do you do?
    Last edited by twistedtechmike; July 12th, 2018 at 14:03.

I'd be interested. I haven't played 5E yet, but I have been looking for an excuse to get into it.

still LFP? i would be interested

We are still taking requests, yes.

For those that have sent, we are going through. Assuming we get the numbers we will be reaching out to everyone tomorrow with details.

I think we have our group. For those that did not receive a message back from me, we will keep your submission on file for replacements should someone drop. Thanks to all who took the time to respond!

Thread Information