Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dmssanctum View Post
    I was able to recreate your issue. It looks like it will require a code change to fix that bug. I'm brainstorming ways to deal with it. I hope to have a fix for you this weekend.
    Thank you so much!

  2. #32
    This is great! Good job!

  3. #33
    I cant see were i can Download this extension on the post am i missing something ?

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I cant see were i can Download this extension on the post am i missing something ?
    Click on the first page of this forum post. Just below the images there is a different colored section for Attachments. There is a png and ext attachment. Download the ext file and drop it in your Fantasy Grounds extension folder. Hope that was clear enough.

  5. #35
    For some reason no idea why it wont allow me to interact with that link can you PM me the file?

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by caocbox View Post
    Thank you so much!
    Alright, after doing some testing on this extension over the weekend, I'm admitting defeat. I do data sets, not procedural languages, so LUA and XML are not my thing. I know what needs to be done pseudo code-wise, but haven't successfully made an update to the extension that fixes the bug.

    The extension is failing to clear a checkbox on inventory delete. Alternatively, i added a header for Attunement with a counter to keep track of the total attuned items, which could be manually overwritten to correct the bug, but the counter is not keeping track in my testing. I'm just not calling the variables correctly. My XML skills are normally limited to editing existing code when I have examples.

    If anyone wants to take a crack at updating the code to get the onDelete function working properly, I'm happy to integrate it into the extension. I'll keep trying to correct this myself, but I've got other languages that take a priority to learn over XML.

  7. #37
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    GMT -7
    Posts
    7,587
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    For some reason no idea why it wont allow me to interact with that link can you PM me the file?
    You must be viewing on the Full Site and in the "FG Responsive" theme. Make sure you are not viewing the mobile site and in the bottom left corner set the theme to FG Responsive.

    Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

  8. #38
    Never mind. I read two responses up and it explains the problem I am having.
    Last edited by Davinci522; July 16th, 2019 at 02:43. Reason: Read two responses up

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by dmssanctum View Post
    Alright, after doing some testing on this extension over the weekend, I'm admitting defeat. I do data sets, not procedural languages, so LUA and XML are not my thing. I know what needs to be done pseudo code-wise, but haven't successfully made an update to the extension that fixes the bug.

    The extension is failing to clear a checkbox on inventory delete. Alternatively, i added a header for Attunement with a counter to keep track of the total attuned items, which could be manually overwritten to correct the bug, but the counter is not keeping track in my testing. I'm just not calling the variables correctly. My XML skills are normally limited to editing existing code when I have examples.

    If anyone wants to take a crack at updating the code to get the onDelete function working properly, I'm happy to integrate it into the extension. I'll keep trying to correct this myself, but I've got other languages that take a priority to learn over XML.
    Ok! I have fixed the extension for you. I have added a script reference to the "attuned_label" control in the record_char_inventory.xml file. This script points to the new "campaign/scripts/charsheet_inventory.lua" file that updates the "attunedCount" DB value whenever an inventory item is deleted. I have tested it and this corrects the problem!!!

    I have updated the extension to v1.2 so that dmsanctum can easily update the OP.

    EDIT: While this version is fixed, it did not work with the coin_weight extension. I have correct this problem too and posted the fix in a later post.
    Last edited by Valerian Stormbreaker; July 22nd, 2019 at 00:19.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerian Stormbreaker View Post
    Ok! I have fixed the extension for you. I have added a script reference to the "attuned_label" control in the record_char_inventory.xml file. This script points to the new "campaign/scripts/charsheet_inventory.lua" file that updates the "attunedCount" DB value whenever an inventory item is deleted. I have tested it and this corrects the problem!!!

    I have updated the extension to v1.2 so that dmsanctum can easily update the OP. For now, the fixed extension can be downloaded here:
    Thank you very much. I wasn't calling all the right items in the code I was testing. I've updated the extension and given you credit on the original post. This extension is not 100% compatible with the Con Weight extension now, having both on at the same time disables the attunemnt delete update portion, even though both extensions are using merge joins.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in