DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by dmssanctum View Post
    Awesome. I'm glad they finally added this feature!
    Thank you for your work in providing this extension until it was added.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, it was simpler to implement; and provides the same amount of information. In the end, attunement is just tracking; and doesn't provide mechanical changes to behaviors.

Regards,
    JPG
    Quick question. It seems that every time the players login they have all of the items that have been checked as attuned unchecked. Is that also expected behavior? I can watch on the GM side. As soon as they connect all the circles clear even before character selection. No exts, no mods, just the srd,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Quick question. It seems that every time the players login they have all of the items that have been checked as attuned unchecked. Is that also expected behavior? I can watch on the GM side. As soon as they connect all the circles clear even before character selection. No exts, no mods, just the srd,
    I'm not seeing this in my game. What ruleset and have you checked with no extensions enabled both when saving and the next time opening the campaign?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm not seeing this in my game. What ruleset and have you checked with no extensions enabled both when saving and the next time opening the campaign?
    5e but I think I fixed it. I had to clear the cache data. Once I did that all is working.

Edit: it worked on the first try but after that it was back to erasing the check marks again. So it appears to be tied to the cache data and not saving the attunement information? I am not sure but I will keep looking at it.

Edit 2: Went back and did a new campaign. No exts, srd only, 5e. Tried logging in both client and host making the changes then forcing a save on both client and host then logging out. When the host got up and running everything was there. As soon as the client finish connecting, poof, the check was erased. It is acting like just the attunement info is not saving between sessions. It is working fine in real time. I even checked the DB to see if the attunement tag was updated before relaunch and it was. I do bounce between linux and windows but I have been testing (here at the end) with windows. I am trying to eliminate all the possible variables. I did confirm permissions on the folders and all looks right.
    Last edited by nephranka; June 15th, 2021 at 13:59.

Can you send a zipped up copy of the new campaign; and which character is affected?

Thanks,
    JPG

Can you send a zipped up copy of the new campaign; and which character is affected?

Thanks,
    JPG
    So I fully uninstalled FGU and reinstalled it. Created a test campaign and a test1 character. I gave them an item, checked attuned. Saved on both client and host and logged out both. Relaunched and I got the same issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the steps. I was able to recreate; and I'll look at getting a fix out with the weekly update next week.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the steps. I was able to recreate; and I'll look at getting a fix out with the weekly update next week.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you.

Thread Information