DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    OpsMoreCoreSheet.jpg

This is the Character Sheet I have been working on for the RPG System: Ops And Tactics

You can find the system from the creator off his website for free here: https://opsandtactics.blogspot.com/

Any helpful ideas on how to apply Encumbrance penalties would be appreciated.

C.

Here is the File for a character made using that Sheet for OPs and Tactics
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    If Encumbrance is a thing that regularly impacts you might be able to put it in C4 or another roll and use parameters to incorporate it into some rolls
    You might create it as a /mod roll and that would be less automated but will work with more rolls
    Or you will have to provide more info for me to think thru the possibilities.

Thanks for the quick reply! there are multiple levels that cause multiple penalties to different stats. But, if I could just be able to assign an ongoing penalty to Attack with a mod button that would work. Can you make a mod effect last more than one roll?

Here are the encumbrance Categories with Weight thresholds and Penalties:

[Category] [Weight] [Penalty]
    [Car Cap] [51] [none]
    [Max Med Load] [102] [Max AGI +3; -3 ATK and Skill Checks; 2 CP per 5' move]
    [Max Heavy] [153] [Max AGI +1; -6 ATK and Skill Checks; 3 CP per 5' move]
    [Lift Over Head] [51] [No Bonus from AGI; No ATK; 12 CP per 5' Move]
    [Lift Off Ground] [306] [No Bonus from AGI; No ATK; 12 CP per 5' Move]
    [Drag] [510] [No Bonus from AGI; No ATK; 12 CP per 5' Move]

Sorry about the formatting, not sure how to paste a table here.

C.

Also, I have been having a problem with C4. It keeps going up by 1 pt ever time the character takes any amount of wounds. I wanted to use it for DR but ever time it keeps going up.

Sorry forgot to mention this is how the Weights for each Category are calculated:

Carrying Capacity List Calculation
    Carrying Capacity STR SCORE * 3 lbs
    Maximum Medium Load STR SCORE * 6 lbs
    Maximum Heavy Load STR SCORE * 9 lbs
    Lift Over Head STR SCORE * 3 lbs
    Lift Off Ground STR SCORE * 18 lbs
    Drag STR SCORE * 30 lbs

how are implemented? i've been looking for this for a while, thanks for your workˇ

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVATAR77 View Post
    how are implemented? i've been looking for this for a while, thanks for your workˇ
    If you download the JayOats file and then use that as a template it should work.

Is it possible to display a roll of dice without adding them ?

Hello,

I'm trying to set up rolls for a game with a weird system : I want to roll 3d10 and be able to pick the result of the die I want.
    Each custom die represents a different way of the character, and the player can choose the dice they wants to resolve the action.

I have been trying out rolls from morecore but nothing seems to point me towards an answer...

And another question that tricks my mind, is it possible to set a difficulty level for a roll (15 for exemple), that will display the degree of succes (in my case a Level of success is added every 5 points over the original difficulty level 15).

That way the attacker is able to display the Level of success he gets for his attack, that we can compare to the block or dodge ability of the defender working on the same concept with level of success. Both can beat the initial difficulty but the one with the higher count of successes hits harder or dodge better.

Thank you guys for any help you can give me on this one and also thank you all for your sheets, great to start and use as models

Blog Entries
    Hi Plouxi

This would require a roll be written for it.
    An example of something similar would be /hitos or /woddice
    They both roll d10s and display something other than the dice total

/harnroll /talislanta /pbta /blackcrusade are some examples of rolls that calculate some level of success
    There are many more examples of this type of roll

Hi Damned !

Thanks for the answer ! I'll go make some tries with the rolls you mentioned.

Also do you know if there is a possibility to give different initiative numbers to the same players, so that it appears on the Combat Tracker ? For example, a character has 3 initiative dice and each of them represents an action to be made by the player at the moment indicated by the dice.

Thanks again for your help !

Thread Information