STAR TREK 2d20

Missing spell lists in module creation

I've come to ask the pro's what I am doing wrong again here. So when I make a module and add my NPC's my process is to; stat the basic info, then description if any, then I add spells by taking the spells from my list and dragging them into the characters spell list. When I hit the lock icon, they go away. When I unlock, they come back. Also when I save them into a module and open them up in .mod form, the spells are gone also. I always add a spell list with any spells I use in the mod with the NPC's, so I thought I covered all bases.

Where did I go wrong here?

not being able to see it I am guessing that the spells are not prepared try clicking on the book image and changing it to spontaneous casting or switching from standard (mode) to preparation and put your mouse over the small circle and left click each spell for the number they have prepared.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yep, the spells won't have been prepared.

When a NPC is locked it shows the "combat" view, which will only show prepared and still available (i.e. not checked off) spells.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information