Starfinder Playlist

One shot-home brew world Friday 7/6 11 AM PST (-7utc) DnD 5e

Looking for 2-3 players for a one shot game in my home-brew word of Eddorona.
    Game time is Friday 7/6 @11am PST Voice will be over my discord server
    Characters will be provided for this short adventure.
    The world is themed to the end of the neo-lithic beggining of the bronze age in a fantasy world. unique pantheon
    All character classes/races welcome, but some classes would be considered more "common" then others.
    Reply here if interested, please post what kind of class/race of character you would like to play
    new players welcome.

some flavor points to keep in mind to help.
    * the lands are ruled over by dragon lords and enforced by their cults and dragonborn creations
    *humans and elves live in "tribes" no major cities, only nomadic and semi-nomadic villages. mostly stone weapons and tools, metal armors rare and no heavy armors yet
    *elves detest all metal.
    *dwarves live in mountain holds and delves and are the most technologically advanced (metal weapons and armor up to halfplate common for dwarves)
    *most religious leaders are druids or warlocks.
    *clerics are new to the world and are prophets of a new pantheon of six gods.

Davin - would you be interested in an encore on this? We can try to recruit

I'm interested, I'm an avid player (new to Fantasy Grounds, but have been playing since 1992). I like the small outline you posted, and I would love to give it a go as a Cleric of one of the 6 gods (or all of them, not clear on how that works). I have weekdays and weekends open for scheduled game times.

So yeah, lets encore this.

Thread Information