DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Ok Damned I've done this myself, so ignore me! I do have a question regarding the modifiers that I've posted in your MoreCore ruleset channel if you're able to take a peek. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uleset/page187

Blog Entries
    Have you tried the /bane and /boon rolls?
    You roll that first and then your attack roll.
    It should do exactly the same thing from my reading of your description.

Yea I found that following my post, cannibalized it, renaming the dice commands (for IMMERSION) and combined it in an extension with the distance modification (to show 1 unit, and no diagonal modifier). It's 90% your code so I won't share it without your consent though.

Blog Entries
    Aye - I saw after I replied to your post. Why dont you share the rolls and Ill add them back into MoreCore for everyone and credit you?

Damned,

I'm just now getting around to doing this. Any chance that you'd have time to do a refresher on the character sheet design for 2300 AD?

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

No worries. If you ever get broken free, let me know! Thanks for all the work you've put into this ruleset!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Hi Damned. I'm hoping to help a friend set up his custom RPG based on a D100 system partly derived from Runequest/BRP system with hit point locations and the like. From what I have read so far, MoreCore could be the best way to go. He is planning however to splash the cash on FGU at this point rather than FGC. So 2 quick questions. Firstly is MoreCore going to be compatible with FGU going forward, and secondly has anyone already done some work around a Runequest type system for MoreCore already, as I've not managed to spot it on the forums if so.
    Many thanks for your time and efforts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dikdastard View Post
    Hi Damned. I'm hoping to help a friend set up his custom RPG based on a D100 system partly derived from Runequest/BRP system with hit point locations and the like. From what I have read so far, MoreCore could be the best way to go. He is planning however to splash the cash on FGU at this point rather than FGC. So 2 quick questions. Firstly is MoreCore going to be compatible with FGU going forward, and secondly has anyone already done some work around a Runequest type system for MoreCore already, as I've not managed to spot it on the forums if so.
    Many thanks for your time and efforts.
    Ive not really used FGU much at this stage.
    I have one bug fix queued for FGU that is pretty much cosmetic.
    To the best of my knowledge it should work.

I have a couple of versions of RuneQuest but Ive never played it.
    Am happy to answer any specific questions about setup.

Hey Damned, I want to get Degenesis into MoreCore - there is a guy running games in MoreCore for the system, but I can't see any sharing of it. If you still do this I would like to take you up on it and I would be more than happy to share whatever I do.

Thread Information