Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time GMT -7
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays
    If new game, planned start date: already started
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 hours per week
    Term: as long as we're having fun

Text or Voice:
    voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: depends on the scenario but most of the time about 50/50 combat/Roleplay
    Number of Players in game & needed: have 2 players want about 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 20 experience points - gear provided by Section D
    Character restrictions: Humans - Usually of the Commonwealth but we have accepted some Poles, Czechs and Yanks.

Details of your scenario: “Discover the secret history of World War Two: stories of amazing heroism, in which stalwart men and women struggle to overthrow a nightmare alliance of steel and the occult; of frightening inhuman conspiracies from the depths of time; of the unbelievable war machines which are the product of Nazi engineering genius – and how close we all are to a slithering end! The Secret War has begun!”

Join Section D of His Majesties Special Defence Organization and save the Empire!

A mix of horror, exploration and combat awaits those that join in the secret war against the darkness. This campaign will also include elements of Weird Wars as well as some Delta Green and Call of Cthulhu. I have a few house rules - leveling is done every 25 experience points rather than every 20. Adventure deck cards when used, must be roleplayed, Jokers Wild (4 jokers in the deck), sprint speed is 1/2 of Agility trait die. I like sound effects and music during the game so I play them over cleanfeed.

Discord and Cleanfeed used (cleanfeed is a free application – goto cleanfeed.net and register and when playing you will be able to hear the GM's tabletop sounds).

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3084

Ultimate licensed GM.

Message me if you're interested and so that we can set you up on the server. New to Savage Worlds? No problem – I can show you the system in about 10 minutes online.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Hello, I sent you a pm. Ive been wanting to play AC for quite a while. I have an ultimate license as well.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Excellent - added you to the campaign. Now I'd like one more to make a full four person group.

If anyone is interest this started as my Weird War 2 campaign but my players wanted to keep their PC's so I re-designed it from one-shot adventures into a longer campaign starting in 1939. PCs could be military or civilians with skill sets that Section D would find useful (languages, sciences, metaphysics ect.). This will play somewhat pulpy with some cool horror and action as well as investigations into what is really going on with the world at that time.

PM me or catch me on Discord. Sgain/Sim #7729 if you want some information or to discuss the game.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Still looking for a couple more, great game so far.

Ultimate license

Join up folks, its fun!

Ultimate license

ever see a movie trailer and think "geez it sure looks a lot like the game I'm playing"? Well this one sure does - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPd0vX2sdc The big difference here is that the players are trying to stop this sort of thing happening before the war. It's almost like the movie was to show what happened if they failed...

Very cool.

Still looking for 1 or 2 more players.
    Ultimate license owner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    ever see a movie trailer and think "geez it sure looks a lot like the game I'm playing"? Well this one sure does - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPd0vX2sdc The big difference here is that the players are trying to stop this sort of thing happening before the war. It's almost like the movie was to show what happened if they failed...

Very cool.

Still looking for 1 or 2 more players.
    Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!!

Thread Information