5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Heard that a new Conan 2d20 ruleset is nearly done

I have heard certain folks say that the Modiphius Conan is coming out very soon. Is this true? I have been stashing some cash away for when this happens.
    Last edited by kevdog45; June 28th, 2018 at 00:45.

Where did you hear this?

So far we have heard nothing from smiteworks and very very little from modiphius on the matter (their kickstarter updates have had nothing for months)

I presume it is this post here, by Ogedei.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post395293
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

June 17th Kickstarter update had: "ROLL20 SUPPORT - FANTASY GROUNDS - GM TOOLS - More in the next update as the team member involved has been off sick."

The last I heard on the Conan gaming Facebook page was that it's a couple of weeks off beta testing.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Smiteworks have any involvement with the development/coordination of this ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That is correct, the person who is making the actual ruleset is not Ogedei, but actually one of the guys from SXG.. Steve, iirc.

Until then.. Feel free to use Ogedei's ruleset. He got it going on!

Blog Entries
    I reached out to Modiphius. We had talked back in 2014 but no agreement was ever finalized.

Assuming they have a dev in-house to do development, we would be happy to work with them to get it available.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I reached out to Modiphius. We had talked back in 2014 but no agreement was ever finalized.

Assuming they have a dev in-house to do development, we would be happy to work with them to get it available.
    Any update on that?

Blog Entries
    Steve from SXG is working on it directly for Modiphius but I haven't heard any details on the progress or ETA.

Thank you for the update! I look forward for this, as I am planning series of adventures and do some data upload into Realm Works as first phase.

From Chris Birch at Modiphius on the KS Comments re the FG release:

"They're being made by external partners and not under our control. We should have an update on both [ed: FG and Roll20] in the next update though. However please provide feedback on the GM tools in the meantime."

The Tools he mentions are randomizers of things like adventure names and NPC personalities and such.

Thread Information