DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Aihrde Calendar?

Hello,

I see in the notes that 3.3.6 has the Aihrde calendar. Is that not in test yet? In calendar modules, I don't see it as an option.

Thanks,

Slayveen

The functions to support the calendar have been added to the code (just like CoreRPG has functions to support the Gregorian calendar). The calendar itself will be included as a module, probably with the Codex of Aihrde. However, you can download a version of it here:

Deprecated; included with ruleset.
    Last edited by Andraax; October 9th, 2018 at 01:32.

Blog Entries
    I could package it in the Players Guide to Aihrde if ya want?

It's more a GM thing... :-)

Is there an ETA on the Codex? I'm all in for the setting, though planning on staying in the Haunted Highlands for a bit The Player's Guide is now on my to-buy list.

Blog Entries
    Codex of Aihrde? The ETA is never! That book is all text, no playable data; absolutely no reason to have an FG version of it. The After Winter's Dark (AWD) setting does exist as a module which was one of the first things I remastered because it was such a mess before. But if that hadn't already been an FG module, again, there's no real reason for it to exist one as it's all text, no playable data. Now, I could very easily add the Aihrde Calendar to the AWD module if that's what @Andraax wants? Or we could run it up the flagpole and see if SmiteWorks will include it in the default calendars module?

Blog Entries
    Top if you want the information in the Codex, you'll be better off buying the PDF and transposing what you need into FG manually.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

JohnD -

Yeah, it probably would not take that long to manually link the data that I want to reference. I would want to put pins on a map of Ursal region of Aihrde which would then return the huge wall of text for each nation as well as links for topographical regions.

EDIT: The Codex is on sale for $5 at Drivethru and the like. And TLG has a 50% sale (code: FLASH5012) running until around 10pm CST on about everything except the Codex.

Last edited by Topdecker; August 7th, 2018 at 21:10.

Blog Entries
    The hard cover Codex reminds me of a university text in some ways.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Oh jeez, I thought we'd done this already! ANYWAY... I just added a new Aihrdian Calendar module to the ruleset, and since today is Monday it will probably be pushed to the LIVE channel tomorrow. Official patch notes incoming in the correct thread.

@Andraax: can you edit the first post and mark this module deprecated please?

Thread Information