DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Old School Campaign (Swords & Wizardry)

Title: LFP - OSR Style Game (OD&D/1E) - Starting New Campaign - HomeBrew Campaign
    FG License: GM has Ultimate License
    Game System: Swords & Wizardry with AD&D refinements

Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT - 5)
    Day of week and time: Thursday evenings at 5:45 PM
    New game: Thursday July 12th at 5:45 PM
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions. Weekly (1 Week Breaks When Needed/Discussed)
    Term: Long term - Players sign-up on forums; then players sign-up their characters to participate each week; first to sign-up may attend, preference given to returning players

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 3 players; I'd like to have at at least 6 for each session, but willing to go up to 8 allowing for overflow or rotating players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, roll 3d6*10 for starting gold

We will use Obsidian Portal (https://mitheria.obsidianportal.com/) for campaign information (it's free to use), but Fantasy Grounds client will be used for gameplay. Please send me your Obsidian Portal username, and will invite you.

Character restrictions:

No Evil (Chaos) Characters or characters that purposefully go against the party
    Using Swords & Wizardry Complete Rules (no monks); ruleset is free to download
    See https://mitheria.obsidianportal.com and https://mitheria.obsidianportal.com/wikis/main-page for further details

Details of your scenario:

Fresh rumors have surfaced that the fabled Sanctuary of the Ancients and the Tree of Life are close to being discovered. The famous Vault Brothers, Lelbock and Gnirbeg are betting their fortune on this rumor; they have set up a remote outpost to profit from the discoveries within the supposed Sanctuary of the Ancients that is believed to lie beneath Falcrest Abbey. Not much was ever known of the monks who lived in Falcrest Abbey, why they left, or the secrets they kept. But one thing is for sure, if the rumor is the true, then a wealth of gold, knowledge, and power is there for the taking. And why else would two shrewd bankers such as the Vault Brothers risk so much unless there was something to the rumor. Prepare to venture into the world of Mitheria and its mysterious past, and discover the secrets of the Ancients.

This game is NOT based on random encounters.
    Last edited by Sevatas; July 7th, 2018 at 23:12.

I may be interested. I used to roll 3 sixes! your game time is good for me too. I'm MDT -6. I tried downloading pdf rules from the frog site but it didn't work. I would play a first level fighter. I used to play 1st ed I believe.

Still need a few more for this Thursday July 12th at 6 PM CDT (UTC-6). Respond to this post, or PM me.

I'm in the Central Time Zone as well, and Thursday evenings are almost always open for me. I'm an old-schooler that started with AD&D, though I've only recently returned to RPGs (finally got the kids raised). Currently I have FG Ultimate license and a lot of DD5e stuff. If you PM me the current party make-up, your preferred character generation method (point buy, 3d6, etc) and what level character is needed as well as any other helpful information, I would join you on Thursdays.

@Marbanya, I sent you a PM with information.

Current players or those wishing to join and are available at 6:30 PM CST tonight (July 9th) can login to FG and Discord and start creating characters. I will be around at that time to help out.

I'm still looking for a couple more people to join. First game starts this Thursday July 12th. Visit https://mitheria.obsidianportal.com/ for more information. Respond to this post or PM me with your Obsidian Portal login name or email address.

Thread Information