STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player Weekly afternoon games M-F after 2pm MDT US Time Zone prefer 5E medieval

Time zone: MDT (-6)

Number of Players: 1

Time of Day Available: M-F after 2pm MDT (-6)

Fantasy Grounds License: Standard

Term of game play: Long term would be best but short term might work too or even a one shot

Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D@D 5e in medieval setting

Game System Experience: I played D@D for days on end as a kid in the 80's as a DM and a Player.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have a weekly game on Thursdays and have played one shots. I'm currently taking classes on FGC to learn the FG platform.

D@D Materials owned: PHB, DM guide, LMoP, MM.

Character Type Preferred: I would like to master playing a human archer fighter lvl one 0 XP before I move onto more complex characters.

About Yourself: I like rolling the dice for stats and am okay with my character dying in a game. I am a reliable player meaning I will be ready to play about 98% of the time. I work for myself, so work will not interfere with my gaming. I am a newbie to FG but love it so far and I can't wait to learn more about it and go onto more adventures and one day DM a game myself.
    Last edited by Rabidbat; June 25th, 2018 at 05:27. Reason: left out D@D materials

I found a group thanks! consider the thread closed.

Thread Information