FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by acmer
    But what happened to our original find the wagon -mission? It sounded like pretty easy money so Sanyn would hate to miss it. And I don't like loose ends.
    It's not a loose end. It's an adventure hook. :P Besides, you didn't find Sagam in Maerstar, what more can I tell you? I don't see a loose end here. He was not there. You were told he was travelling from Sevenecho to Procampur and that he probably might be found in Maerstar...
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Let's post again to keep things going.

Would it be possible to get my character sheets in some form? I'd like to try leveling, planning for future and some practice with their skills. If it's not easy, don't bother. Just need something fantasy-related to do.

Let's post again to keep things going.

Would it be possible to get my character sheets in some form? I'd like to try leveling, planning for future and some practice with their skills. If it's not easy, don't bother. Just need something fantasy-related to do.
    I'm not really a computer guy but Pawel might be able to figure something out. I think Griogre is a computer geek too. I mean that in a good way.
    See you around the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith
    I'm not really a computer guy but Pawel might be able to figure something out. I think Griogre is a computer geek too. I mean that in a good way.
    Good to know

acmer, to do what you want - Wraith would have to go to his campaign folder and open up the db.xml file and send you the couple of hundred lines of xml that was your character. You would then need to put this where ever local characters are stored (sorry I don't know where that is).

Honestly, it likely would be easier just to ask Wraith to connect you and copy down the stuff you want off your charcter sheet which would probably just be your feats, skills and stats.

I was thinking of putting it to PCGenie and toying with that. If the xml tells what is what it's ok too.

Humans can read xml, but it's all data and not really easy to manipulate without some program to manipulate it. Unfortunately, unless PCGenie can specifically import the Fantasy Grounds data you are going to have to input it by hand.

Like I said above, if you are going to do it by hand anyway it would probably be easiest to just ask Wraith put up the server for 15 minutes so you could open up you character sheet in FG and just type the information into PCGenie.

GRR!

More issues: Our adventuring parties don't have a name!

A few generated names:
    The Blue Fate
    The Bane Blade
    The Northern Night
    The Brave Dawn

Surely you can come up with better names than those.

GRR!

More issues: Our adventuring parties don't have a name!

A few generated names:
    The Blue Fate
    The Bane Blade
    The Northern Night
    The Brave Dawn

Surely you can come up with better names than those.
    The question is which group? I think for the Ages group it should be goblins hunters for now, but the spiders group should be town slayers.
    See you around the table.

I think adventuring groups names are better if they refer to something in the groups history or future plans. In the Ages campaign the whole party has yet to get together so it seems a little premature.

On the other hand, it's never too early to have an adventuring party with a name like Wraith's Wonderful... It could reduce the chance of TPK and increase random xp, LOL.

I never named any party. I tend to call them "a group of opportunists, who share the same goal (or a subset of goals) and so travel together". But it looks like too long for a party name. :P
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Thread Information