DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[FG Daze] 3 Day, 5 session Run of my PF conversion of Sega's Shining Force

Canceled due to lack of response enough to warrant running. Have fun this weekend folks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DM|Mag; June 21st, 2018 at 20:44. Reason: Adding screen shot of character options

Scheduling can be hit or miss. Thanks for posting a game, and hope to see you next time!

Blog Entries
    Hey mate.
    Im sorry - I missed this when you first posted.
    If you are running something other than 5E (and even when running 5E) you are much better off posting a specific session time and duration.
    Leaving it wide open on most things usually turns out to garner less interest than setting a specific time.
    Also things that are somewhat other than 5E do take a little longer to round up interested parties.
    Not always but often.
    We had Esoterrorists, Conan, Savage Suzerain and Pulp Action as well as some more standard D&D.
    Ping me before the next one and we will try work out a plan to drum up some players.

Were the above to me? If so: I was offering 5 sessions, not a choose among 5 times. IE: I offered up 36 hours of DM'ing back to back across 3 days of successive pick up games where the folks coming in the session after the last picked up where the folks prior left off. Where I just leveled and uploaded the pre-mades and let them enjoy things. 350+ views across 5 days and 2 "maybe" with 1 "will be there" and none of them in the same time slot made me just redistribute my time. I won't have anything to do with Hasbro/Wotc so not a 5e thing, but *shrug* I run what I feel like, and not everyone is on board.

It's cool, I don't run cookie cutter stuff, I very rarely run premades, I run my own thing and occasionally when pressed for time (I'm moving), I have something like this prepared. I thought to offer it, but folks weren't interested. It happens. So in the event folks aren't interested, I find something else to do, no harm, no foul. It's cool.

Thread Information