DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    perhaps some token, or map tags?
    The products are tagged as Artwork, Maps and Tokens but the new Publisher Page on Steam doesn't allow filtering on those tags. We can only filter on the pre-built tags that are available. I did remove pre-built tags that didn't make sense for our audience though. We requested the option to add any tag we want and if that ever gets added, we will have many more options available.

I like the layout but when I go to buy something for any online product functionality is more important than looks. I like the functionality of the store here just fine.

BTW, I'm curious on how much just FG's requests are driving Valve's store changes. We already know they had to bump up the DLC totals.

Blog Entries
    They are surprising helpful for a big company dealing with a small company like ours. I think that is part of their culture to see new, smaller Indie shops get created and grow.

I like the layout, nice job!

Blog Entries
    Playing with it, found a few things;

The combination of the category tabs (Top Sellers, New Releases, Upcoming Releases, Discounts) with the filters doesn't work as expected. For example;
    - When you have the "Top Sellers" tab active;
    - - Alternate History, Lovecraftian, & Historical filters indicates items, but when it is the only filter selected, no results are returned. (Even after resetting to All, etc)
    - - Nothing is listed in the Demo type, do you want to remove that filter or some how put the demo version up there?
    - - Horror filter, shows the Ultimate license upgrade (but the upgrade is not on all the other filters).
    You can get similar things with other combinations as well.

When selecting the "All" filter, it deselects all other filters, but the other filters don't behave the same way. (Note sure you can control that.)

If browsers matters; I'm using Chrome v67 (64 bit)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'd really like to sort tokens by the artist or company distributing them. I don't know if that's already a thing, but if I like the art style of one set of tokens by an artist/vendor I'd like to get their collection in one easy place.

Good work!

I really like the Steam page. Layout, lists, categorized in easy to use way, fantastic.
    Maybe I will be minority, but I think it is not a bad idea forthe FG store’s page to get a refresh.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information