5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

New Steam Publisher Page for SmiteWorks

If you use Steam, let us know what you think of the new Publisher page here. It's available in an Open Beta.
    https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/SmiteWorks/

If you like that style better than the store here at Fantasy Grounds, let us know and maybe we can rework the page here to be laid out in a similar fashion.

-Doug

That looks good. And over 1,000 DLCs!
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I know! It's like a full-time job getting those all out the door and posted.

Looks great Doug. I like the layout... makes it easy to find exactly what I am looking for without scrolling as much as the fg store layout. It also works a little better on mobile where it seems I do the bulk of my FG shopping these days.

Yeah, looks good
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Looks awesome. I couldn't readily find the button that lets me add all DLC to my cart at once for the sweet price of 9715,52€ though, like on the old page.

I just have to know... If I did this and hit the "update available" button in FG... How long would it take to update?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellock View Post
    Looks awesome. I couldn't readily find the button that lets me add all DLC to my cart at once for the sweet price of 9715,52€ though, like on the old page.

I just have to know... If I did this and hit the "update available" button in FG... How long would it take to update?
    That depends on your Internet speed. We have that issue for each of us since everything is in each of our accounts. I'm not sure I timed it from scratch but I have a very fast connection and I think it takes at least 30 minutes for me.

Blog Entries
    I liked it but I'm still making all my purchases here.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It looks great. Good job, all!
    FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info..

Thread Information