5E Character Create Playlist
Page 23 of 28 First ... 132122232425 ... Last
    anyone tested this with 3.3.7 ?
    It says in start here that it only works with 3.3.6, and I'm scared to update (as I don't want to lose this extension - it's too good & important)

It worked for me yesterday.

BTW, does anyone tried using it with the new Extension from Bobby jo and Rob (Critically Awesome Essentials)?!
    Last edited by pablomaz; December 19th, 2018 at 11:02.

I used Advanced Kombat for my sessions last night. It seemed to work despite the warning. (Though there are a couple of features I didn't use.)

I just d/l Critically Awesome Essentials and the two extensions don't seem to work together. So I'll use AK. Much more important.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by DGM View Post
    Is there a method to hide the failed death saves from the combat tracker?
    Attachment 25609
    That's part of the 5e ruleset in terms of statuses. You'd have to make an extension that changes the statuses the 5e ruleset cycles through.

Regarding the 3.3.7 update. that error is a safeguard to remind user that it was built for 3.3.6 and may/maynot work with 3.3.7.

AK 2.0 has entered questionable doubt territory in terms of it being released due to a license change in respect to the rulesets AK is based on.

More information here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reRPG-5E/page3
    Last edited by Ken L; December 19th, 2018 at 18:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    AK 2.0 has entered questionable doubt territory in terms of it being released due to a license change in respect to the rulesets AK is based on.[/url]
    This is a bummer to hear. AK is a fantastic (almost mandatory) addition to Fantasy Grounds.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    anyone tested this with 3.3.7 ?
    It says in start here that it only works with 3.3.6, and I'm scared to update (as I don't want to lose this extension - it's too good & important)
    I have just tested it and nearly everything seems to work, except for 1 fatal flaw that only affects my players. When they zoom in and out of the map, the tokens are not locked and they fly off the map. The same thing does not happen to me as the DM.

Also, I can't Clear Saves. The green and red colored checkmark and X can't be removed without deleting the tokens.

Is anyone else running into these same problems?
    Last edited by Grenz; December 20th, 2018 at 06:45.

I also have the sweet druid handling extension and didn't realize this was what was destroying Kombat extension. I'm going to have to stop using it so I can get advanced Kombat back. FG isn't worth going back to vanilla without that extension!

AK is a crucial expansion for 5e, as it brings so many enhancements to combat.
    I've noticed a bug when running it in 3.3.7, regarding being able to set up images as battlemap backgrounds.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...569#post418569
    [CoreRPG+] Images can be sent to background panel or full screen panel.

It doesn't include/overwrites/or otherwise removes the zoom arrows in 3.3.7 (that appear at the top right of image windows in 3.3.7), making it impossible to use that great new feature.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; December 20th, 2018 at 11:37.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    AK 2.0 has entered questionable doubt territory in terms of it being released due to a license change in respect to the rulesets AK is based on.

More information here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reRPG-5E/page3
    Your extension is SO GOOD, and I hope you will release an update for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    I also have the sweet druid handling extension and didn't realize this was what was destroying Kombat extension. I'm going to have to stop using it so I can get advanced Kombat back. FG isn't worth going back to vanilla without that extension!
    AK is so, so good... I can't ditch it for Essentials - which is great, but, well, it's not literally Essential...

Thread Information