DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 28 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    I used your extension in a non- test environment last night. It was freaking amazing. I had only a few issues: only about 2/3 of my maps would open. The other third would throw a bunch of errors and then open an empty map. Any thoughts on that? After disabling the extension the maps open with no problem. ( I tried after the game session )

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    I used your extension in a non- test environment last night. It was freaking amazing. I had only a few issues: only about 2/3 of my maps would open. The other third would throw a bunch of errors and then open an empty map. Any thoughts on that? After disabling the extension the maps open with no problem. ( I tried after the game session )
    Some heavy edited maps need to be reset and then reopened, only encounted this once, then you can rebuild the map with encounters/tokens.

I must be expiring something different then. They are brand new maps from modules that I’ve purchased. Not edited. Unless I misunderstand.

The extension doesn't seem to play well with maps from the official 5e adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    The extension doesn't seem to play well with maps from the official 5e adventures.
    Change to the lower layer, that will allow you to mess with pins.

i cant seem to find this zip file to download it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gallo Infligo View Post
    i cant seem to find this zip file to download it.....
    Hi Gallo, welcome to FG. The link to download is at the bottom of post #4 above
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi Gallo, welcome to FG. The link to download is at the bottom of post #4 above
    yes i found that and followed the link, it said to grab the zip file.... I'm not finding a zip file

Quote Originally Posted by Gallo Infligo View Post
    yes i found that and followed the link, it said to grab the zip file.... I'm not finding a zip file
    When you follow the link, it takes you to the github. There is a green button that says "Clone or download". Click that and select download zip.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    Change to the lower layer, that will allow you to mess with pins.
    Pins are not the issue. Maps that refuse to open, client crashes, and very weird zooming and mask issues are common with maps from official modules. There were posts about this a couple of pages back.

Thread Information