DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

It is totally legit to duplicate the functionality. You can’t protect ideas implemented through code.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    It is totally legit to duplicate the functionality. You can’t protect ideas implemented through code.
    Yes, I may be able to duplicate the functionality with different/my coding style. I will see what I come up with in some time

We've run into this with several publishers that have released their books under the OGL. We always ask the publisher's permission before adding their books to PCGen's releases, and there have been a couple that didn't want to give their okay, and we honored their wishes even though by the terms of the OGL we wouldn't have to.

Does anyone have a list of the hotkeys/shortcuts that come with this extension? I suspect most of that was removed by Ken L in his slew of now deleted posts at the beginning of this thread.
    I think I've got most of the extension puzzled out, but I don't know any of the handy shortcuts, etc that probably come along with this.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Does anyone have a list of the hotkeys/shortcuts that come with this extension? I suspect most of that was removed by Ken L in his slew of now deleted posts at the beginning of this thread.
    I think I've got most of the extension puzzled out, but I don't know any of the handy shortcuts, etc that probably come along with this.
    You could look at the 5e version of Styrmir Besides that, I do not think that the 3.5e/PF1 version is compatible with the actual FG version; do you update that on your own or did you accidentally write into the 3.5e/PF1 thread while you use the 5e version of Styrmir?

Nah I know where I am.
    I saw the 5e version and I love 'em both. I'm lamenting the fact this is so outdated. While some of the functionality works, some of it doesn't anymore (auto applying damage rolls to targets appears to be completely broken). I'm weighing whether or not it's worth it. There's so much though I wish was baked into the core application as far as highlighting between the map and the combat tracker and so much that I've fallen in love with these extensions within a day.
    I'd throw money at someone that would take this extension and update it for Fantasy Grounds Classic and the most recent version of the Pathfinder core rules...but I imagine that's a bit of a lost cause, at this point.

Nah I know where I am.
    I saw the 5e version and I love 'em both. I'm lamenting the fact this is so outdated. While some of the functionality works, some of it doesn't anymore (auto applying damage rolls to targets appears to be completely broken). I'm weighing whether or not it's worth it. There's so much though I wish was baked into the core application as far as highlighting between the map and the combat tracker and so much that I've fallen in love with these extensions within a day.
    I'd throw money at someone that would take this extension and update it for Fantasy Grounds Classic and the most recent version of the Pathfinder core rules...but I imagine that's a bit of a lost cause, at this point.
    ah oki

I would not suggest using it at the moment, the 5e version had to be updated every time a new FG version was published, probably similarly with 3.5e/PF1. I sadly do not completely know all features such that I could look into it that; but on one hand I do not have so mucht time for coding at the moment and that would surely be a big project Then FGU is soon out, I would have to make it compatible with my other extensions and I would have to code it from scratch due to its license... Not likely that I ever really look into that, I rather focus on filling the gaps of missing automation But who knows the future

Yeah, I've already purchased the FGU upgrade license, but I don't think I'll probably be able to run that on my existing computer unless there's some significant improvements on memory usage before it drops out of beta. I'll most likely be running FGC for quite some time to come.

Yeah, I've already purchased the FGU upgrade license, but I don't think I'll probably be able to run that on my existing computer unless there's some significant improvements on memory usage before it drops out of beta. I'll most likely be running FGC for quite some time to come.
    Yeah, that is right I just mentioned FGU because advanced Kombat changed a lot regarding images and so on such that one would need to code a separate version just for FGU, so additional work then Wanted to point out that there is sadly a lot of work involved to maintain such an extension

Thread Information