FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Combat tokens must be placed on the top layer, I'ved updated the main posting with this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Combat tokens must be placed on the top layer, I'ved updated the main posting with this information.
    Thank you very much, I love it Ken. Especially the creature identification!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    WARNING: This update requires you to switch to the test release of FG to access 3.3.6, you can do this from settings on the main launcher.

Update 1.262
    - Workaround: temporary work around to let npcid work. It's a problem with the clients being unable to access the link node as well as a merge issue on my end with the client ct entry.
    - Note: This will change during tuesday as that's when FG typically updates both test and live, so if you're using this for your game this week, hold off on updating this Tuesday as I won't be able to do anything till the weekend.
    Just saw this today, i'm currently using live version and v1 of extension. Should I update or wait the new release?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    Just saw this today, i'm currently using live version and v1 of extension. Should I update or wait the new release?
    That depends upon what you want. Going to the test release means you get a solution for this issue, but you open yourself up to unknown issues. The devil you know, or the devil you don't?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I just pushed a test release update on Friday which may or may not impact this extension; so I’d wait until Ken has posted again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just pushed a test release update on Friday which may or may not impact this extension; so I’d wait until Ken has posted again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks! Will wait!

OUTSTANDING! Thank you for the awesome extension. A great addition to already amazing software. This fixes a lot of things on my wish list.

I absolutely love the fact that you kept it uncompressed. I was able to easily tweak the opacity on the token indicator (blue/green) and change a couple of the overlay images for damage.

On the topic of compatibility - couple conflicts I noticed (to save some of you time):
    It does not work with:
    Strain and Injury HP Variant Rules
    Moon-Tracker (not to be confused with Moon Wizard)

But it does work with:
    CreatureGen (thankfully)

I hope these changes are being considered for inclusion in the next or future release. The Combat Snapping feature alone will save lots of frustration and time; trying to find that one orc in the combat tracker when there 20 to pick from.

Ken, Thanks again for all the hard work! And guys at SmiteWorks; thanks for the great platform and for letting users develop extensions.

WARNING: This update requires you to switch to the test release of FG to access 3.3.6, you can do this from settings on the main launcher.

Update 1.265: Merge to current 3.3.6
    - Fixed NPCID merge (again)

Edit: there was an update to test server that broke status icons, I'm currently looking into it.
    Last edited by Ken L; July 11th, 2018 at 05:03.

Update 1.266: Patch for options manager 3.3.6
    - Fixed Options manager for wound categories and effect icons were migrated to a different location? Resolved.

Update 1.3: Version lock to 3.3.6
    - Added Version lock for 3.3.6, it will throw errors if used for any other version of FG.
    - Added Radial icons for "add to tracker" and "remove from tracker" to replace the default ones
    - Fixed Tooltip for the toggle layers button won't say 'toggle grid toolbar' anymore.

Notes: With the release of 3.3.6, you no longer need to be on test server to use this extension. Also it's now version locked to 3.3.6 so it'll throw errors for older and newer versions. This doesn't mean that if 3.3.X comes out it's useless as it'll still load the extension, but it's a 'use at your own risk' kind of deal. I may update it in-line with FG pending time and the amount of changes, but keep a backup of 3.3.6 just in-case.

Thread Information