Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    If I 'copy' the map to my own entry would that fix the issue - (I can't test this at the moment).
    Honestly, I don't know, I don't own any locked content as I mainly home-brew or run modules that aren't on FG (I have purchased butt loads of Paizo PDFs from their website, seriously wtf wizards). I do own some 5e stuff, but its just the tokens, I don't own any adventures or reference books as I have that stuff on DND Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Honestly, I don't know, I don't own any locked content as I mainly home-brew or run modules that aren't on FG (I have purchased butt loads of Paizo PDFs from their website, seriously wtf wizards). I do own some 5e stuff, but its just the tokens, I don't own any adventures or reference books as I have that stuff on DND Beyond.
    Well the easy answer is you can't copy images from within FG - you can only do so from the directory level - as paid content is wrapped up - the answer is 'no'.

In your sample images - you use a graphic for the pit spell - is there a token pack you could point me towards that contains this - I would be happy to give money to a good spell effect pack - I picked one up for 5e from DM's guild but - I'll be honest they are a bit 'busy' and I really like how that pit spell looks from your examples.

Paul Grosse
    PCGen BoD
    PR Silverback

Here's some other interesting tokens as well.

https://arcknight.squarespace.com/sh...Digital+Tokens
    Paul Grosse
    PCGen BoD
    PR Silverback

Blog Entries
    If anyone has a copy of this can they please upload here including any accompanying license notices.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Here you go!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK...

Dropbox Link To Maps Folder

Blog Entries
    Thanks again madman.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information