DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonger View Post
    I can not get the ping functionality to work...

...What do you need from me to troubleshoot?

Hmm I thought I resolved that with the OOB message update. Disable all other extensions except for AK and try to duplicate the issue.

Still a no go. I'm having several token functionality issues (Pretty much all of what's listed under 9 no longer seems to work).

I should be around this weekend to trouble shoot and figure out whats going on some more.

So map tokens is broken for you? That's difficult to break unless you have something special going on in your campaign. Are you sure you're on version 1.311? Also attach/upload a video if you can of the issue showing the extension version + problem.

My apologies, i was SUPER vague which i know is extremely unhelpful during trouble shooting.
    I just glanced again and realized I made an error when click and dragging from the NPC screen which was causing most of the "Part 9" functionality to not seem to work. I have cleared that up.

Map Ping is still not working unfortunately, tried both live and test server just in case with no mods loaded.

Np, if you can get video of the ping bug + extension version we can debug.

Script Error.

Hello Ken,

We starting having issues after the last update just tonight 9/21. Getting an error message when you add an NPC to the C. Tracker from the map.

I've disabled all other extensions. I went in to GitHub and downloaded a fresh copy tonight.

Here's the steps to recreate:
    Drag token from NPC window to map. The Top Layer is active.
    The Token is on the map in yellow.
    When I right click on the token and select the "Add to Tracker" I get the following error pop up:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:644: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

At that point the token is in the CT, but can not be interacted with.

Thanks for all the work on this extension. Please let me know if you have any other troubleshooting questions.

I'll take a look at it, I see 3.3.6A released. I kind wish there was a way to backtrack versions for compatibility's sake.

Then, we would be trying to support people on all sorts of version mish-mash setups.

I don't think this is related to 3.3.6A vs. 3.3.6. I PM'd you the change files for Core/3.5E/5E for v3.3.6A. I specifically made minimal changes for this bug fix patch; and tried to avoid anything that would cause conflicts or errors with extensions. You'll see when you see the change files.

Regards,
    JPG

I didn't get a PM, but for brevity I did a quick check of the existing version and I can't seem to reproduce this issue.

Can you export a module with this NPC? That section of logic is my substituted addNPC handler for 3.5/PF as I decode it differently.

https://giant.gfycat.com/DistantConfusedFluke.webm

A very nice module The only problem is that it does not work with the Strain and Injury extension (as someone already meantioned here) I have to see how to handle this manually when I want to use your Advanced Kombat (I am completely new here so I do not know how to rewrite the extension, so I have to handle this manually )

Thread Information