DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

[Extension] Advanced Kombat (Pathfinder)

This contribution has been removed by the author due to a disagreement with the change to the contributor license enacted by Smiteworks.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-contributors

Moderators editing this post to re-upload it seem to have no respect for the original author's intentions, and would rather keep whatever value this provided to smiteworks.
    Last edited by Ken L; January 14th, 2019 at 00:22.

<removed>
    Last edited by Ken L; December 21st, 2018 at 09:49.

<removed>

<removed>

I would like to say thanks a lot for this. It is an excellent extension Ken L.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

I have been playin with this for hours and all I can say is WOW. The time and effort for effects is gone. Love the ping. All of it will add so much. Thank you and again Thank You.

Madman..

As a side note:

I use these extensions and everything seems to work just fine.

• Big Fonts
    • Party Item ID
    • DOE Sounds
    • DOE Locations
    • Readycheck
    • Fantasy Lang Fonts
    • CT Session Numbers
    • Hero Points
    • MotD
    • Enhanced Items
    Last edited by madman; June 15th, 2018 at 11:39.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

So far I'm loving this extension, but having a little confusion with one of the features. With just your extension loaded, and a brand new empty campaign, the apply effect to all selected tokens doesn't work for me. I've tried multi-selecting either via shift-click, or using selection mode. No matter how I multi-select, when I drop an effect on a token it only goes on that token. I was a little confused by your video snippet above, because it shows you clicking the effects in the Effects window, but that also doesn't work for me, I need to drag them. They don't seem to be clickable. I've tried various combinations of modifier keys as well to no avail.

Also charge should be -2 to AC, you say -1 up above, hopefully that's just a typo here, and not in the extension, I haven't tested that yet.

The targeted and selected buttons on the mini effect window seem counter-intuitive to me in that they light up when they are disabled, and dim when enabled.

Thread Information