5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Players, if you'd like to read a bit more about this setting and how the world works, check this thread (scroll to posts towards the bottom).

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...acy-and-Horror

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Looking Forward to our game tomorrow! Please be sure you have Discord installed. Ideally everyone would have Chrome installed as well since we may connect sound effects via that browser.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I have both installed, but I have to admit that I am currently stymied which server/channel I put into both join game or discord. Working through tutorials to see what I'm missing :-)

Do we have the Discord channel info yet?

I have it and FG installed but am a complete noob at Calendar Events :P

FG Server = roasted ogre puny seal
    Password (case sensitive) = FGDaze

Discord info: working on this, I'll post that soon.

Okay guys/gals, I'm no Discord genius either (more experienced with Teamspeak) but we have a Game Audio Channel under the Fantasy Grounds official Discord Channel (the Admin is ddavison_smiteworks). The name of the room is hector-trelane. It's all the way at the bottom.

For broadcast of sound effects, I'd like to use Syrinscape online. This requires following a few simple steps here: https://www.syrinscape.com/online/ (Sorry for the late notice. I intended to address audio by other means but ran out of time. This is optional, but adds a rich dimension to the game experience.)

Once you've got Syrinscape Online set up on your local machine, here's the link to join the game:
    https://www.syrinscape.com/online/cp...-258f986cfce0/
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; June 24th, 2018 at 01:54. Reason: Added link to join game for audiocast by Syrinscape Online

Thanks, damned. Yes, we'll use that channel on the FG Discord server.

This was an awesome game!

Thanks Hector for running it, really enjoyed getting to learn Gumshoe!

Quote Originally Posted by Stx11 View Post
    This was an awesome game!

Thanks Hector for running it, really enjoyed getting to learn Gumshoe!
    My pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it. We had a good group and successfully worked our way through the mysteries and hazards in a distinctively different way than an another group did when I ran it a previous time, which kept me on my toes. INCLUDING the failed car chase right out of the gate, which sent matters in an unexpected direction.

Here's a couple screen shots of the action!

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information