5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight-Biweekly DND5e game Any day CST Noonish-10ish

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue Wed or Thurs CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

FG License: Paid
    Time Zone:Central Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day of the week, either Weekly or bi Weekly Noonish-10pm cst a little later or earlier is fine but I have reasons for wanting to keep it at least in this range.
    Term: I want a long term group, and want to experience D&D modules maybe both in the same game if possible.
    Voice: I have discord installed and am experienced with setting up most VOIP programs. I'm going to have to rely on a webcam mic until next month however.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: I'm a noob. I've played some D&D games on computer but never a tabletop rpg.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've watched some tutorials, but might need help.

Character Type Preferred: I don't know if I have a preferred class yet, but I like the idea of Druid, Rogue, and Bard.

About me: I probably want a more casual game in terms of role play, but maybe I'll like it if I get used to it. I can't really do any good voices, but I can probably swing a dialect or something if you expect me to try.

I really like fantasy and one of my favorite books is The Goblin Corps which features an almost D&D like eclectic group of evil monster anti-heroes and would love to play an evil campaign. If you don't dig evil that's cool too, I however do like the monstrous races and alternate race options and probably want to play as something a little different then the standard races.

If that's a deal breaker I wish you well, but I really want to try them.

I'm a little interested in streaming so if you want to stream the game and require a webcam that's no problem I'm already setup with a Logitech C922 Pro Stream webcam. I kinda broke my last good headset and have yet to replace it, but I'll have the money squirreled away probably by the end of next month, in the meantime my webcam's mic is okish.

A little more personally about me, I'm on Disability so I'm pretty much always around and generally I'm on the computer, but I've got a dog to walk, and I've been gaming on the P.C. and most consoles nearly my entire life, I'm 26, and from South Eastern Iowa.
    Last edited by Zomnivore; June 12th, 2018 at 01:45.

Thread Information