5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hello!

I'm interested in joining if you still have a slot open. I've heard good things about The Lost Mine of Phandelver from several people and I recently purchased FG and would like to see how well it works for me. I've got about 10 years of experience between 3.5, Pathfinder, Shadowrun and 5E. My work schedule is set in stone so I don't foresee myself missing sessions since I get home from work at about 4pm PST.

Thank you all for checking and showing interest on the new game. I'll be considering everyone to fill the players pool. I'm just waiting for replies from some players in order to determine the available spots. I'll mostly have the names by tomorrow evening. Again thank you.

Heya , I’ve played d&d for about 3 year and but wanna try 5e and get back into it again , I’ve always be a huge fan of the Roleplaying side of d&d and actually talking to your Group/party and I love the way a true DM/ GM can be with the many aspects of the game with telling the story and creating a world

If their are any spaces left please email me on [email protected]

Greetz,

I would love to drop into a good fearun story. I have been playing DnD since the 80's, and at one point even had the waterdeep map (all 4 foot by 8 ft of it) posted on my home. Anytime fighting for (or against) the harpers is time well spent. I have FG full with the sword coast DLC, and will provide a good backstory for the DM to mess with me with.

Contact via PM here

Alacrity Fitzhugh

Thank you again for showing interest on the game. I have already sent messages and invites to the chosen players. Unless anybody drops out of the game, the current game is now full at the moment. If there are any changes I will sent out additional invites to the other available players in this thread immediately. Once again thank you.

Thread Information