5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    @Vigilance - OK buddy. I have you down as "Tin Tin" the wizard for Part 1.

Part 1 has one spot... if it fills, please feel free to sign up but you'll be on 'stand by'
    My experience is that someone will drop or have something come up right before game time. So if you are still interested, please use the calendar to sign up by available around game time while thinking good thoughts!

There are spots left in part 2... remember, you don't need to be present for Part 1 to play in Part 2.

Thanks... this is going to be fun!

- Savy

@CWalker: Congrats... you got the last spot in Part 1, and I have you locked down for Part 2 "Has".

@Everyone::
    Part 1 is officially closed but feel free to sign up for 'stand by' in class someone -no shows- or has something come up.

Part 2 has a few seats left (3 as of now I think)... please remember to put in your characters name you'd like from the Pre-gen list (see above).

Thanks... this is GOING to be a bast!

- Savoy

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow - FGDaze is almost here!!!

I'm afraid I just got called into work for Saturday. I won't be able to play in either game. So hope you have a few looking to join. Thanks for running a game.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryCricket74 View Post
    I'm afraid I just got called into work for Saturday. I won't be able to play in either game. So hope you have a few looking to join. Thanks for running a game.
    No worries... thanks for letting us know!!

- Savoy

Still needed a few folks for part 2! I'm going to leave it open until the end of Part 1... if we don't get a couple of more folks for the second part by then, I'll PM to let you know that we didn't make. That will give you some time to find another game for that slot. We'll need at least 3 or 4 to hold the second session.

Take care out there and see you all soon! - Savoy

i would like to join you as has

Quote Originally Posted by SummerDoll View Post
    i would like to join you as has
    Awesome... jump to the calendar here for part 2:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-1-amp-Part-2 and sign up with "Has" the character. Let me know if you have any trouble with that ... Savoy

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3117 is the actual calendar link for part two.

Thread Information