5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome! No experience needed, myself or one of the experienced players will help out anyone who has questions.

Go ahead and claim the caster you think you want (the pregens can be downloaded free at; https://www.dmsguild.com/product/231...antasy-Grounds) and we can always adjust later on
    Sounds good to me. I'll take Comet Darksilver.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
    Hey there! Interested in playing... would like to play Drake Grave, if still available.
    Great! You're, first on the list in case anyone drops or soesn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by Balathor View Post
    Sounds good to me. I'll take Comet Darksilver.
    Sounds good. Not sure if you can update the calendar entry or not. But jut gives everyone e quick look to see who's playing who

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I will play Quake Royal.

Blog Entries
    Hey all! Sorry I haven't sent out an email confirmation to everyone yet. Expect one tomorrow, getting late here tonight. In the meantime, feel free to post any questions here

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Have tried to send these via PM, but it appears they may not be going out... so, here's teh info;

Hey all,
    Can't believe its almost time for our game! (Roughly 5 hours!)

Please make sure you have the demo(free) version of Fangasy Grounds installed. You can get the Windows install here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...WebInstall.exe

FG Server: undead pirate ugly pirate

We will be using Discord for audio, you can use it through a web browser or through the app found here; https://discordapp.com/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XycYFp

Game Time: Saturday 6pm PDT/MST (or find your time here; https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...T180000&p1=197)

Player Character Level Character Description
    savoylen Edgar Scarface 2 Half Orc Cleric of Tempus
    rob2e Paradox 2 Human Monk
    Vigilance Quake Royal 2 High Elf
    Balathor Comet Darksilver 2 Tiefling Warlock
    hanchi00 TBD 0
    SpawnOfMcFly Rhogdinn 2 Dragonborn Barbarian
    robomagon (Waitlist)

If you know you won't be able to ,make it, please let us know as robomagon is on our waitlist.

If youhave friends that want to lurk, feel free to pass on the info.

~Dan
    [email protected]
    --
    ============================
    May your boots bathe in the blood of your enemies' entrails.

Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone who joined us tonight. Hope you had as much fun as I did. It's good for my ego to "win" on occasion *G*

Just remember, the Undermountain IS deadly, as it proved to be once more this evening *G*

... and thank you for running. It was a fun time!! So much blood, so much death!
    I can't think a better way to kick off UnderMountain than a TPK

I am so looking forward to this coming out - so thank you again for the 'warm up' - that was a great party.

Take care, Savoy/Edgar Scarface - RIP

Thanks again for running this! It was a blast to be a part of.

I think we all knew how it was going to go when I took a dart to the throat and nearly got knocked out at the start the session!

Thanks,
    Comet Darksilver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Balathor View Post
    Thanks again for running this! It was a blast to be a part of.

I think we all knew how it was going to go when I took a dart to the throat and nearly got knocked out at the start the session!

Thanks,
    Comet Darksilver
    *lol* yea, well, critted by a dart trap at the start is something of an omen. But come on guys! You detected the magic trap but you didn't try to disarm it!!!

I am glad everyone seemed to have fun. I had a great time. Really didn't want to TPK you all, but you know, dice happens *G*

Blog Entries
    Didn't remember to grab any screen shots, but, Rob streamed and recorded the whole session, for any of you, feel free to check it out. Note, it's recorded from the player perspective, so no DM spoilers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgIdebthkog

Thread Information