STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Upon receipt of the summons, I hastily pack my bag and rush to the rendez-vous location.

I would love to continue playing with you Hector Trelane and Stx11, but it is contingent upon timing.

Depending on day of week, and time. I am interested in this. Been GM'ing 1-2 weekly starfinder games, and playing in something different would be nice.

You got me, this sounds very interesting. I would also like to join.

Great to see, The Lewtz and Razorwire. Discussions underway to schedule a Friday evening/night time slot. I'll post some scheduling questions soon.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Friday nights work well for me. I am UTC-5 (EST US) Anything 8pm on would be fine, up to 4-5hrs.

How about Aug 3? (Have to confirm on my end)
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; July 17th, 2018 at 16:05. Reason: Removed July 20 date

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

works for me, depends on other players.

8/3 sounds good

Unfortunately I have to bow out. Another group I had been waiting on finally decided on friday nights as well.

Sorry, I can't make that Friday. I have a family trip that weekend.

Thread Information