STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 5e one shot coaching AUZ

New to FG need a walkthrough, GMT +9:30 Adelaide australia, experience at 3.5
    Availability in extremely flexible, im on the brink of giving up on FG unless i get a game soon its just been really annoying me.

Probably can't run you through a one shot - but happy to run you through character creation and a mock battle if you want some guidance.
    With the long weekend here, i'm sure i can squeeze a couple of hours to at least help you with the basics of FG and how it works.

Finding a game can be tough in our neck of the woods. Groups tend to fill up fast but do appear every now and again if you keep an eye out for them. (unfortunately i have no spot available in my own campaign).
    Try the guys at Sleeper Island, they play regularly and have many DM's that cater for all timezones.. including a couple that suit our hours.

Additionally look into the upcoming FGDAZE for a one-shot or two - Seriously sign-up for these, great way to meet others, learn the system and find a group of like minded people and perhaps a group to play in.

I'll be out and about during the weekend doing family stuff and drinking, but flick me a PM and we'll see what we can do to help you out.

Nulk
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

Thread Information