FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Just so you are aware Marvin, I can totally accommodate a drop in drop out schedule. Even if you only get 60 mins of play time, You can still drop in.

I don't want to sound pushy either, but if you really wanna play it. I will make it work.

Jolly, thanks for the offer, I'll keep an eye on the thread and if the game isnt over subscribed I'll dive in for as long as I can.

Well, 3 spots are signed in. 2 more spots are available.

Applied on the calendar but saw now that the game was full. If an opening occurs and you need someone to fill in I'd be happy to.

I will keep you on the list!

I will be posting Pre Gens character up for viewing with in the next 24 hours. I am looking forward to the FG Daze!

Ok, Here are the Pregens.

You five have been captured, tortured, punished for crimes you may or may not have committed. Each of you have been tied to large wooden crosses deep in the Iranistain Deserts! The hot sun has been beating down on you for the last 2 days, and your body is slowly succumbing to the deserts brutal effects. There are 5 of you, each with different skills and traits, some useful, and some not so useful. Band together to escape your doom, free yourselves from your fate on the Tree's of Woe.

screenshot0010.png
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; June 20th, 2018 at 20:25. Reason: Added image

I'm hoping we can call dibs on characters... I would like to play the shaman if we get a choice. I have a matching Beard irl. I'll put his name in the manager for myself. All of them look great!

I got no issues with that.

Discord link posted in the game calendar for VOIP.

For those that are in the game, I have the FG server up and running now, and it will be up for the remainder of the night. If you wanted to join in now to download the files ahead of time, feel free. If you look at the characters feel free, just remember to release them afterwards, by right clicking on the avatar and selecting release. This allows other people to look at them.

Feel free to press button and see what happens.

Thread Information