DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

[FG Daze] 2D20 Conan: The Tree of Woe

Hey all.. Conan 2D20 Tree of Woe for FG Daze has been posted.
    Here is the Link
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3109

2D20 Conan: Tree of Woe
    Gamemaster: ShotGun Jolly (Time Zone: GMT)
    GAME Start 1600 GMT
    Number of players 2-5
    Description:
    A introduction game to 2D20 Conan by Modiphius. No experience required, designed for new players to Fantasy Grounds and Conan
    Genre: Sword and Sorcery
    Ruleset / Setting More Core and Conan Extension.
    Other Game / Hyboria - The Age Of Conan
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; June 8th, 2018 at 14:35.

Blog Entries
    I think your calendar link got borked when you pasted it.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thanks!! Borked Links are bad links!

I'm interested. How long will the session run for?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm interested. How long will the session run for?
    I try to aim for 2 hours but less then 3.

I'd be interested in playing, although I will have to go by 1800 GMT (Work).

I have zero experience with conan and FG but I'll be playing around with the software before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MARVIN THE ARVN View Post

I have zero experience with conan and FG but I'll be playing around with the software before hand.
    Feel free to sign in and play as long as you can. I am 100% ok with that!

Quote Originally Posted by MARVIN THE ARVN View Post
    Just remember daylight savings - is that 6pm British Summertime (which is GMT +1)? If so, that would be 17:00 (5pm) GMT. Leaving maybe only 1 hour to play from 16:00 GMT.

I just want to make sure you get enough time to play - time zones and daylight savings frequently cause issues...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@MARVIN THE ARVN - if you set your time zone and DST option in the "Date & Time Options" in your user profile on this page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...do=editoptions Then the "scheduled play time" in the calendar entry will show in your local time.

Hey Jolly, Trenloe,

Damn, in my excitement of thinking I might get to play I just realised that I was working out DST the wrong way

So, the best im going to get is 60 mins or so of play time, as that is the case I'll drop out and let someone who can commit to the game take the slot but I'll keep an eye on the thread and jump in if you have spare slots.

Thread Information