STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

ADV / DIS hotkey extension

This extension allows for easy rolling with advantage or disadvantage by simply holding control or alt while making the roll.

It is crude, but effective and helps speed things up considerably in play when there is a lot of advantage / disadvantage going around (npc active perception checks are a great use case example)
    I will get around to making it a bit more elegant in the future but for now it does the job.

v0.1: Basic implementation.
    v0.2: Fixed initiative issue.
    v0.3: Updated for 3.3.6
    v0.4: Updated for 3.3.9 and attached bonus Darker Theme extension.

3.3.9 Compatible

Darker Theme

The normal 5e theme must be enabled for this to work, this extension simply darkens the hotkey bar to make the text easier to read.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; December 1st, 2019 at 04:00.

Hi there, love this ext, have used it alot however with the current version it seems to be conflicting with the combat tracker when I use it to roll for initiative. When I try to roll, only with this ext turned on, I get the following error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:656: attempt to call field 'getEffectAdjustments'(a nil value)

Would you be able to update this?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by RheaAlgarin View Post
    Hi there, love this ext, have used it alot however with the current version it seems to be conflicting with the combat tracker when I use it to roll for initiative. When I try to roll, only with this ext turned on, I get the following error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:656: attempt to call field 'getEffectAdjustments'(a nil value)

Would you be able to update this?

Thank you!
    No problem, will either do tonight or tomorrow night.

Any luck updating this, by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by RheaAlgarin View Post
    Any luck updating this, by chance?
    Done, sorry about that. Got ill and forgot entirely, added a bonus 5e darker hotkey bar theme extension.

Hi, I love your extension and it also worked great in Unity.

This week i bought Fantasy Grounds Mad Nomad's Party Combat Stats

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/324...y-Combat-Stats

I found an conflikt with this extension:

If bothe extensions are loaded it does not count the Hits, Crits, Miss, Fumble Statistik. The Damage, Healing ect is still counting.
    Maby it is possible to fix it?
    I like the option to ctr/Alt klick and have advantage/disadvantage on any dice roll (Saveing Throw, Attribute, Ability,...) and i also like the possibility to have a combat statistic about the whole campaign.

Thank you

Wrote with the wronge Profile. I just leave this here to get an e-mail answer if someone replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidoc View Post
    Hi, I love your extension and it also worked great in Unity.

This week i bought Fantasy Grounds Mad Nomad's Party Combat Stats

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/324...y-Combat-Stats

I found an conflikt with this extension:

If bothe extensions are loaded it does not count the Hits, Crits, Miss, Fumble Statistik. The Damage, Healing ect is still counting.
    Maby it is possible to fix it?
    I like the option to ctr/Alt klick and have advantage/disadvantage on any dice roll (Saveing Throw, Attribute, Ability,...) and i also like the possibility to have a combat statistic about the whole campaign.

Thank you
    Really? That's a bummer...
    Last edited by pablomaz; September 1st, 2020 at 15:38.

Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post
    Wrote with the wronge Profile. I just leave this here to get an e-mail answer if someone replied.
    It might be doable, but without access to the other extension it would be hard to tell what would need to be changed.

I will have a look later when I have some time, it might be something obvious on my end.

Hi, glad to hear this. Thanks for looking.

Thread Information