DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Try deleting the CoreRPG.dat file from your rulesets folder and update (make sure you don’t have any unpacked rulesets either).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes I confirm after re-update : everything ok again (blank new campaign as well a loading existing ones)
    Thank you Moon Wizard

Thank you both.
    I was suspicious about a decal extension I had modified and which worked ok before the update, but...I would like to confirm something :
    if you have a extension in the extensions directory, which you do NOT select when creating a new campaign, could it give any problem if it becomes incompatibe with an update (even if not selected, just by being present in the directory) ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeFerby View Post
    Thank you both.
    I was suspicious about a decal extension I had modified and which worked ok before the update, but...I would like to confirm something :
    if you have a extension in the extensions directory, which you do NOT select when creating a new campaign, could it give any problem if it becomes incompatibe with an update (even if not selected, just by being present in the directory) ?
    No.
    Unload extensions have no impact.

Thanks damned.

By the way there is a judicious advice about not updating just before a game session.

You can also add one about not updating just before going to bed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeFerby View Post
    Thanks damned.

By the way there is a judicious advice about not updating just before a game session.

You can also add one about not updating just before going to bed
    Ahhh.... but if you are running Test you probably like staying up to 3am troubleshooting annoying errors!

He he, not so much when I'm on the end-user side...well it's a new experience.

At the moment I use Test mainly for the Author extension by celestian, which requires 3.3.6

Ok, now I've finished cleaning all my mess of backup and temp. campaigns, mods, exts...so I'm really going to bed !

Just to warn, the combat tracker in the player's view is not working in version 3.3.6
    Yes I know it is not official yet the problem exists ....
    Ruleset GURPS

Updates

• [DEV] Token bag and desktop script refactoring for future version support.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates List (Updated 6/29)

• [DEV] Add onWindowOpened event and visibility check for shared windows.
    Does this add mean that the onWindowOpened now works on both host and client side? (well, the latter I would assume only for windows that actually open for the client)

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates List (Updated 6/29)

• [DEV] DB.setValue on image value node will accept an image file name, and reset all other associated image data.
    Does this mean that we can actually open an image that isn't in the image list now, or must the file passed in setValue be one that is in the image list?

Thread Information