FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    My first one of these lasted over 4 years, I just bought a second one, first still works, just ear pads horribly frayed. Don't let the price fool you, I have recommended this to many players, none have reported problems, and the range is about 200 feet.
    https://www.amazon.com/Binatone-TALK.../dp/B00DYSKWEO
    So I used this headset last night for 3 hours on FG and I was constantly adjusting it because it was hurting my ears after a while. I love the wireless ability and the clarity, it worked great, but as far as comfort, it was uncomfortable. Maybe I just have too big of ears for this set. Glad it was cheap. Any other suggestions? Does it need to break in?

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I did notice when I purchased the new set that is fit tighter than the set I had been using 4 years, so it does appear to stretch over time. Other than setting the headband adjustment to max, and if you do that I recommend reinforcing it with electrical tape, a tip I picked up in reviews when I bought the first set in 2014. I have trouble with any kind of headset because I wear glasses,if the pressure does bother me I just slip them off to wear on just one ear to redistribute the pressure. Nor do I know if there are anything on the market like extra cushioning for headset earphones.

I'm going to try to make something work (memory foam pieces?) because the performance of the headset is really good. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Just got the SteelSeries Arctis 7. Worn it for all of 3 minutes. Exceptionally comfortable. Will let you know sound etc later. Really do like the retractable mic.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Just got the SteelSeries Arctis 7. Worn it for all of 3 minutes. Exceptionally comfortable. Will let you know sound etc later. Really do like the retractable mic.
    You're going to love it...

Blog Entries
    I have a largish head <grin> and many headsets feel uncomfortable for me after a an hour or so.
    Im using a Logitech headset but quite a bit more expensive than this one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have a largish head <grin> and ...
    If you Aussies didn't hang upside down on the bottom of the world maybe your head wouldn't swell so much?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have a largish head <grin> and many headsets feel uncomfortable for me after a an hour or so.
    Im using a Logitech headset but quite a bit more expensive than this one.
    But how do you get the mic to work properly with all those tentacles in the way damned?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atua View Post
    But how do you get the mic to work properly with all those tentacles in the way damned?
    Oh I really only need the headset to hear my players as none of them have yet developed telepathy.
    I thought about teaching them but I found so many interesting things inside their heads I began to wonder if it would be prudent allowing them into mine...

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm looking at this headset myself. Glad it's working out for you, now I just need to convince myself to click the "Buy Now" button on Amazon.

Thread Information