DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Do Modules Have Pre-made Battle Maps?

I've bought the Player's Handbook 5E and the Lost Mine of Phandelver in the store and am just learning how to use FG.

Do the modules you buy in the store come with pre-made battle maps for each encounter that you just put tokens on? Or does the DM have to set up / create battle maps for store bought modules?

I was looking through the Lost Mine and didn't find any maps.

Thanks

Are you sure you have the module loaded?

Click the Library icon there on the right side, then click on the Modules button.

You can load the LMoP module from there.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Modules come with the maps that are present in the original product. Depending on the product this may cover all encounters, most or maybe not so many. LMoP has most encounter maps, but not all - more maps are available from the links here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-5E-resources

For the LMoP module within FG, make sure you have activated the "D&D Lost Mine of Phandelver" module, then click the "Images & Maps" button on the right of the desktop to open the campaign data list. Click in the "Group" entry at the top of the list and select "Maps - DD Lost Mine of Phandelver" to see all the maps available in the module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Found them, thanks. I was looking in the wrong place. Still a beginner.

If you've not heard of Fantasy Grounds College, it's a fantastic place to start (provided you use Discord).
    https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    There are many encounters that did not have maps associated with them in the book and so the module doesnt include them.
    You can do a search and find many great battle maps for those missing ones.

Some great links on this post! Am new to Fantasy Grounds myself so all info really useful thanks!

Thread Information