STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player LF any day biweekly CST US Time Zone any platform

FG License: I have a standard account
    time zone: central time us (I'm in Texas)
    days I'm available: any day of the week biweekly (I will explain more below)
    Term: interested in long term, but I am willing to do one shots or modules for experience.
    voice: I can download whatever.
    System preferred: I would prefer 5e, but will try anything.
    personal experience: I have played one 3.5 campaign years ago, consider me new. I have watched and read videos and articles, but I understand that doesn't account for much.
    Fantasy grounds experience: pretty much none. I have played around by myself some.
    Character preference: many times in games, I tend towards melee classes. I am willing to play anything. currently I am most interested in playing a barbarian, monk, or warlock.

about me: I have been interested in playing D&D for years, but never had the friends or time to commit. I am 34 years old and work an odd schedule. my schedule is a 2 week thing, first week I would be available on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The second week I am available on Wednesday, Thursday. this then repeats every two weeks. so I can be available on any day, every other week. I work nights, so I am available any time after 4pm on the days I am available. I would be willing to wake up early to play before 4pm if necessary. Personally I am usually quiet, and shy. I do open up more once I get to know people. I am trying to be more open, and hoping playing in this type of games will help.

hi, i am thinking of trying to dm for new people to 5e. are you interested? also, what part of texas?

I have a similar schedule (exactly the same, actually), and would be interested in joining, if our schedules synch up, and you guys get a game going. I live in EST however, starting July 3rd I am being transferred to nights at my job. Also, I currently have a game every other Saturday.

A bit about me, I’m 37 years old and have been gaming for about 25 of those. I have a few campaigns of 5e under my belt but not a ton. I also have a tendency to play melee with a focus on paladins and rogues. I tend to prefer a 60/40 - 70/30 rp to combat split.

Thread Information