5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thanks, it's great to hear that you like what I've done.

Also, today I uploaded a small fix to an issue I noticed while leveling characters. Previously when you increased the current Max HP of a character, the Current HP lagged behind by a value of one. This had to do with when the MaxValue of the text field was being set, and when the Value of the text field was being calculated. I've fixed that to update the value after the MaxValue has been set.

Could we imagine that this extension could work with the Advanced Kombat extension ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

He is absolutely more than welcome to take what I've written in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Could we imagine that this extension could work with the Advanced Kombat extension ?
    It is possible and I did it in few hours without knowing anything about scripting. It may be not the right way to do it but it worked .
    What I did was to look at the both extensions. I opened both and I looked at difference in the codes and I add the code that was on Current HP to the Advanced Kobact script. In addition, you need to add one folder from HP to Advanced Kobact. That's it.
    If I have the permit from both authors I can even link it.
    Last edited by Drogo210; August 18th, 2018 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    It is possible and I did it in few hours without knowing anything about scripting. It may be not the right way to do it but it worked .
    What I did was to look at the both extensions. I opened both and I looked at difference in the codes and I add the code that was on Current HP to the Advanced Kobact script. In addition, you need to add one folder from HP to Advanced Kobact. That's it.
    If I have the permit from both authors I can even link it.
    Sure thing, go for it. I haven't really been using Fantasy Grounds lately unfortunately.

Here you can download the combined Advanced Kobact AND Current Hp extension.
    Attachment 24395

Moderator: I've removed this attachment since I see no evidence that you obtained the author of the Advanced Kombat extension's permission to use or abuse his code or create a different link to download it.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; August 20th, 2018 at 22:21.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Here you can download the combined Advanced Kobact AND Current Hp extension.
    Attachment 24395
    You should start a new thread for this extension. Will be easier for people to find, plus as you update it you can just update the first post etc. Also you can g=then get it stickied

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there any reason to not just install each extension separately? Do they conflict with one another or something?

Drogo210 was given permission from the creator of Advanced Kombat to the moderator who removed the link. It's found on this page - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...at-(5E)/page15 (I don't know how to permalink individual threads).

The permission was dependent on a couple of things. Once he has sorted that out he can post the extension again on a separate thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information