5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

If the combined extension is licensed GPL v3 then go ahead. You will need to ask the other extension author if he wants to do this. Was what was said. I am the other extension author, I also said to go ahead. Please explain the rest of the issue?

I had permission from both authors.

If I missed something let me know and I will adjust for it, if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Tielc View Post
    Is there any reason to not just install each extension separately? Do they conflict with one another or something?
    If you use them separately, the current HP on combat tracker doesn't change with wounds.

If the combined extension is licensed GPL v3 then go ahead. You will need to ask the other extension author if he wants to do this. Was what was said. I am the other extension author, I also said to go ahead. Please explain the rest of the issue?
    There isn't one if you gave permission and the extension is licensed (and I can't tell whether that is the case until I see the extension). However I can't reinstate the link if this is what you were saying. Drogo should start a new thread with the extension linked there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Drogo210 was given permission from the creator of Advanced Kombat to the moderator who removed the link. It's found on this page - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...at-(5E)/page15 (I don't know how to permalink individual threads).
    The number on the post in the upper right corner is actually a link to that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    If you use them separately, the current HP on combat tracker doesn't change with wounds.
    I've modified Advanced Kombat to include the Current HP extension for my own uses. It took a bit of trial and error, but for the most part you can copy the Current HP files into your Advanced Kombat extension and include the new files. It only gets tricky when you have to integrate the Combat Tracker files, and then you just need to combine the functions together. The functions that Current HP needs don't load correctly with both modules installed until you combine the CT files. Unless Advanced Kombat starts including Current HP though, you'll have to remodify files every time there is an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Drogo should start a new thread with the extension linked there.
    Seems like things are resolved, looking forward to trying it out once you post it in a new thread Drogo!

I've just updated the main post with a new version of this extension as well as a new video showing the new features. For reference this is what has changed in v2.3

• Updated the files to utilized the renamed objects in Fantasy Grounds v3.3.6. This means this extension will require ver 3.3.6 of Fantasy Grounds or newer.
    • Added the ability to modify the Current HP field, which then adjusts the current Wounds value on the Character Sheet and the Combat Tracker
    • Added the link icon in the Combat Tracker for PCs Current HP

There's a bug with how I wanted to accomplish this in that the client and the GM's screens are fighting now to control the numbers. I'm looking for a fix for this at the moment.

Thread Information