5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    @Celestian, was referring to Tren here, I'm not behind the whole enforcing standardization from free contributions. There's a place for that, but FG is more of a loose confederation. Sure there's a bug that kept it from working, could have done without the pontificating.
    What "enforcing standardization" was I doing? I was posting a reminder for all extension developers to do a quick test that the extension works OK before uploading. Is providing feedback on how to make the extension actually loadable enforcing standardization? Maybe... I'd be pretty happy with a baseline standard of extensions that actually load.

Pontificating? Whatever. I really don't think that reminding everyone to do a quick test before publicly sharing code pontificating.

@Tielc I'm sorry if you took my comments and recommendations as me pontificating, it was not meant in that way. Code problems and packaging issues happen to us all, which is why I mentioned as a reminder to all that it is a good idea to test before posting code in the forums. It save's everyone wasting time all round. Thanks, and sorry again if what I said annoyed you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The more information you include, the more chances you have of a future FG release breaking it
    This is the Undermountain of Understatements.

Quote Originally Posted by ll00ll00ll00ll View Post
    This is the Undermountain of Understatements.
    LOL. Yes, indeed...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I saw nothing wrong with the feedback and I doubt Tielc did either. The system is supposed to be as easy as dropping a file in the folder, and activating it on the launcher. Anything beyond that is going to cause unnecessary questions and/or frustration. The feedback worked, the extension is "mo betta", end of.

I put up a post on how to fix the zip issue, it helped like 1 person, and it's already fixed. That's good stuff!
    Last edited by Sacksquatch; June 5th, 2018 at 18:15.

Can you please add this extension to the Extensions or Community Extensions post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tielc View Post
    Can you please add this extension to the Extensions or Community Extensions post.
    I wasn't sure if the issues mentioned previously had been fixed or not, before I stickied it. I take it they have been?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah, I updated the original post and attachment.

Looks like someone beat me to it; its already stickied.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for this extension Tielc! This is exactly what I was searching for, I feel so lucky that with fantasy grounds being such an old program I happened to look for it only a month after it was created. It was causing a lot of confusion as all my players use current HP on paper, but I kept talking about wounds.

The other thing I was seeking was a way to type in the amount of damage or healing to give a player, and you solved that too with the /die method. My hero!

This is so awesome! I'm glad someone expanded upon it.
    Thanks, Tielic!

Thread Information