5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Hi Tielc thanks for the new version and vid!
    When I download the extension from the first post and add it to Fantasy Grounds, replacing the old one, it still shows the old welcome text:
    "Current HP Extension v2.1 for FG v3.3.5 5E ruleset. Designed and Implemented by xxXEliteXxx and Tielc." and editing the current hp does not update wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeInside View Post
    Hi Tielc thanks for the new version and vid!
    When I download the extension from the first post and add it to Fantasy Grounds, replacing the old one, it still shows the old welcome text:
    "Current HP Extension v2.1 for FG v3.3.5 5E ruleset. Designed and Implemented by xxXEliteXxx and Tielc." and editing the current hp does not update wounds.
    There's a problem with the extension right now, where when connected to other players, editing one value on the either the host or player side, causes the values to constantly update because of latency and the constant updating between the two clients. I'm working on a better solution for this right now.

I've updated this extension to version 2.4. This fixes the bugs I was seeing with version 2.3 where player and host clients were "fighting" with each other trying to overwrite one another. I've also introduced a feature I'm really happy with. The ability to double click on a value and add or remove from the current value. Check out the main post for an updated video and the updated version of the extension.

I love the extension and the changes. I just noticed what appears to be a bug in your video for the new version. At 2:07, you applied the additional wounds to the CT, but the HP field didnt change on the character sheet. Screenshot_2.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I love the extension and the changes. I just noticed what appears to be a bug in your video for the new version. At 2:07, you applied the additional wounds to the CT, but the HP field didnt change on the character sheet. Screenshot_2.jpg
    Good catch! I had to do some jank to get this to keep the clients from trying to overwrite one another. I'll take a look tomorrow and see about fixing that.

There's two new fixes in version 2.5 to address the update issue when editing the Current HP from the Combat Tracker. Those notes are on the original post.

i just wanted to say thanks for your work and this ext. I have been looking for something like this for some time now. will this work with FGU when it is released?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kordin View Post
    i just wanted to say thanks for your work and this ext. I have been looking for something like this for some time now. will this work with FGU when it is released?
    Most likely. In general everything will be compatible with FGU. It is the change in rulesets that impact these types of extensions. If a new verision of the 5E ruleset is released before or with (or when it happens after) FGU release, then this extensionmight break. But we won't know that until the ruleset is in the beta test channel.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

SO why can't I download the extension?

Thread Information