FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Thread: Ruleset v1.0.7.

There are a number of errors on the player side from the CT using the latest release of FG.

Also, I'm not seeing the weapons - when added to a character's inventory - picking up the correct skill on the actions tab. And I don't see a way for players to do an initiative roll - is that GM only from the CT?

When can we expect an update?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    There are a number of errors on the player side from the CT using the latest release of FG.

Also, I'm not seeing the weapons - when added to a character's inventory - picking up the correct skill on the actions tab. And I don't see a way for players to do an initiative roll - is that GM only from the CT?

When can we expect an update?
    Afternoon,I've cleared off a lot of things that are stopping me from finishing 1.0.7., so it's next up on my list to complete.

Bugs will be fixed first, and Moon Wizard did warn me to check NPCs before the update was launched, but I've not had the time.

Sadly (for you), I'm on Holiday from 8am tomorrow until the following Monday (27th). I'll see what I can do tonight, though I've not got that much time :/ School holidays are a real pain.

I'll try though,
    Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

So, people have a purchased ruleset that has been broken for 2 weeks, and need to wait several more weeks until it's fixed?

So, people have a purchased ruleset that has been broken for 2 weeks, and need to wait several more weeks until it's fixed?
    Can you send me all the 'errors' please, so I can fix them tonight.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

When you add a 'Weapon' (in the Inventory tab) it does add it to the Action Tab, I've just tried at it did work.

The Init Roll is inside the CT for the GM, it rolls all the PC's NPC's.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    When you add a 'Weapon' (in the Inventory tab) it does add it to the Action Tab, I've just tried at it did work.

The Init Roll is inside the CT for the GM, it rolls all the PC's NPC's.
    It adds it, but with an attack of -3. I can't figure out how to get it to pick up the correct skill. I've tried a bunch of different ways of naming the skill, but I can't figure it out.

So, there is no way for the players to do it, without doing a manual roll. That was my question.

It adds it, but with an attack of -3. I can't figure out how to get it to pick up the correct skill. I've tried a bunch of different ways of naming the skill, but I can't figure it out.

So, there is no way for the players to do it, without doing a manual roll. That was my question.
    First thing, you can change the attack, just type inside the field which you want, ie 3.

The reason that it shows -3 is that it can't find the skill, what weapon are you adding?

Have a think about how you want your players to roll their init, then I can think how to make it work for you.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Can you send me all the 'errors' please, so I can fix them tonight.
    Lots of these:

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (friendfoe) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (friendfoe) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
    Also, the "effects" display for the clients is screwed up (probably related to the above errors).

Lots of these:

Also, the "effects" display for the clients is screwed up (probably related to the above errors).

Right that's on the Client desktop, but you are correct if there's a error like the friend or foe, then it can create other errors, so let me test the Client (player) screen.

Ok chap, I get these issues when using the player/client.

"Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (friendfoe) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (friendfoe) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)"

I'm off out soon, but I'll fix this later today and get it updated, I'll call is 1.0.6a. I'll have to remove some data from the Starships but I think Errors need to be fixed asap. Thanks for letting me know, shame I'm away :/

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information