DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Ruleset v1.0.7.

Quote Originally Posted by velshandru View Post
    Is there any way to hide them from the All Tables view, possibly in a subdirectory? I know I can do this with tokens, but not with images (i.e. I can create the subdirectories, but they display in a single list).
    Create category groups within the FG image data list and move the images to the required group.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can create that link yourself...
    By gosh, so I can! Many thanks for that — I can use that in a few other rulesets.

I was checking the Core Rulebook module and it's missing the sample NPCs from the book. Page 84-85. I promise, not trying to load up more on your plate.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I was checking the Core Rulebook module and it's missing the sample NPCs from the book. Page 84-85. I promise, not trying to load up more on your plate.
    No worries, i'll add them, they should be there, I can remember converting the text!

Maybe I'll add them as actual NPC's to the ruleset as a separate module?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Been a while from me, been busy with many things, going to push to complete 1st lot of Spaceship Data this coming weekend.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Looking forward to it, MBM!

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

I just purchased the "Central Supply Catalogue" published by MGP. I might add many of those items to the campaign over time.
    Is it possible to share this with you and if so how - and is it legal by any means?

Any estimate on when 1.0.7 will be released?

Vehicle combat and space combat would be my most prioritized points.

I mean yes, it's nice to have NPCs or items etc in the game, but I can create NPCs and items myself. What I can't create is a firefight between two vehicles or a battle in space...

So pretty please

Anyway: thanks for your work again.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Vehicle combat and space combat would be my most prioritized points.

I mean yes, it's nice to have NPCs or items etc in the game, but I can create NPCs and items myself. What I can't create is a firefight between two vehicles or a battle in space...

So pretty please

Anyway: thanks for your work again.
    Hello, right a few points. You can't share any content you create that's created from published material. Sorry! Copyright and all that.

Space combat is going to happen, I've gotta catch up on that great work that's taking/taken place in Starfinder as I'm using that as a basis....

v1.0.7 is to start to add the data required for building starships, that's the 1st step....

Thread Information