STAR TREK 2d20

The Two-Headed Serpent on FG?

Anyone heard of a release date for The Two-Headed Serpent module to be added to FG?
    I only GM motivated players.

I have not heard any, but I would be greatly surprised if it isn't being worked on.

This is a question I have too. I'm going to start prepping the module soon but I'll wait if I know the module is coming. Does anyone maybe have an estimate of the lead time between publisher release and Fantasy Grounds release for some of the other Chaosium material?

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryHand View Post
    Does anyone maybe have an estimate of the lead time between publisher release and Fantasy Grounds release for some of the other Chaosium material?
    Nope. All of the CoC titles rely on community developers to pick them up for development. It's not like the D&D 5E releases where they occur on the same day and have a set of developers working towards meeting those release dates.

And welcome to the forums MysteryHand!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's been a while, has there been any work done on this?

On a tangential topic, is there anything in the works to make CoC fan mods easier to make? Sort of like the Savage Worlds Enhanced Library and or NPC Maker extensions?

It has been a few months since this was last discussed. Is there a status update?

*Necro-bump*
    Has anyone heard anything on this or know if there is a fan start to this? Or am I doomed to make it for my own use.

Thread Information