DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 28 First ... 111920212223 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEbon View Post
    Awesome - thanks!

Another problem I've recently encountered is that I don't seem to be able to expand NPC windows anymore. It's not a huge problem, as I can still scroll them, but it would be helpful to be able to see the whole set of stats at the same time...

Thanks again for sorting all of this stuff out.
    Just to clarify, by expand do you mean resize the NPC window?

EDIT: yeah that was it. I found the problem and a fix will be pushed on Tuesday.
    Last edited by darrenan; June 17th, 2021 at 20:51.

Thanks - that is exactly what I meant.

New weird bug - not sure how long it's been there, but I've only just noticed it.

It's working out AC incorrectly for some characters. It is supposed to add the middle modifier of Dex, Con and Wis to the AC, but for two of my characters, it is adding the highest. I have no idea why it would be getting it wrong for only 2 of the 9 characters - the commonality is that these are the characters that have high Dex so, as far as I can see, it is adding Dex to AC if it is the highest of the three, and then adding the middle one if Dex isn't the highest.

Currently I've got this fixed with miscellaneous modifiers, but if it could be investigated and corrected that would be awesome.

I have to say, it's amazing to see all of these problems getting fixed so promptly now! Many thanks Darren!

I don't know if it's possible, but if there were some way to automate the Strong Recovery feat (allows the reroll of a recovery die, increasing as tier does) that would be fantastic - at the moment, it takes ages for our Barbarian to actually roll physical dice and heal. No idea if the system can actually handle something like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEbon View Post
    I have to say, it's amazing to see all of these problems getting fixed so promptly now! Many thanks Darren!

I don't know if it's possible, but if there were some way to automate the Strong Recovery feat (allows the reroll of a recovery die, increasing as tier does) that would be fantastic - at the moment, it takes ages for our Barbarian to actually roll physical dice and heal. No idea if the system can actually handle something like that though.
    Added to my backlog, but don't expect to see it anytime soon

Sorry - new bug.

I don't seem to be able to change character levels anymore? I'm trying to level people up...

I tried to create a new character, and that didn't allow the level box to be changed either.

That's my bad. I accidentally let some in-progress changes get into the last commit. I'll get a hotfix pushed ASAP to roll those back.

I wondered if it might be part of the update to allow automated levelling that was mentioned in the other thread.

No worries - I changed the levels directly in the xml so I could get it sorted for the moment.

Hi,

Another bug whilst you're being so awesome at fixing them.

For some damage rolls, I'm getting the error message:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/lsManagerActionDamage.lua"]:68: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nMult' (a nil value)

Is this something I'm doing wrong? Or is there a problem in the code?

Thanks!

It looks like I could do a quick fix to suppress the error, but I'm worried I might be bandaging over an underlying issue. Can you try to narrow down the cases where you see this and provide more information? The error happens because the 'basemult' field in the triggering action is nil, so it would seem to be an issue with the weapon or ability being used to trigger the damage roll. This could either be due to user error (not filling out a required field somewhere) or an error in the ruleset or core rules module (missing data on a weapon and/or ability).

Thread Information